Mommy I will find you

She was turning on a TV and we wondering why.

MIKU'S POV

"Um why are you turning on the damn TV at this time my brother is out there"I said glaring at Saki

"Calm yo tits I am just doing this because we can watch what here doing so don't get yo tail in a twist" Saki said in a annoyed tone

I looked her with a shock face how in the actual fuck. Do she know I am a Neko. then it hit me she is a god that's why Haahah.

"okay you all let's watch the show of SasuNa- I mean Sasuke and Naruto" Saki said

We all looked at the sisters in a weird way and then i saw Naruko and Garra gasp and had a lil blood on there nose.

Then I thought about and then OMG she loves it too "Yes let's watch"I said in a happy tone. We all sat down with popcorn and stared to watch.

In the Neko world with sasuke and Naruto

NEKO'S POV

I can't believe it mommy is gone,Daddy is depressed and Menma is locked in his room.

What in the heck daddy is depressed but it is not the same this house has no sunshine the only sun we have is in the freaking sky.

But daddy is depressed without mommy I need too tell Miku about this but she is at work and also Auntie Tsunada, and Naruko plus uncle Garra is out of the village for a year with my cousin Carmal and Neji.

I ran into the kitchen got a knife, Ramen with tomatos, my mom's cake  strawberry swirl, and rice balls. Then I snuck upstairs to my room and got clothes out of my closest then I picked Menma's door and went in his closet for his black and red jacket it was to big but who cares. Now it is time to get mommy back home and safe.

I just hope I come back alive but I am like another side of mommy but she has the worst anger in the family so I am not that scary unless someone eat my cake without permission.

I ran outside and ran to the gates of Kohona. I looked back "I am sorry guys but daddy, Menma and the others need her" I thought turning and running in the forest.

After 45 minutes of running and walking I spotted a lil cabin I ran to it and opened it. I have too be brave to save mommy so I opened the door.

And I saw 10 people, they all looked at me weirdly.  But to be honest I don't even pose to be out at night and it is 3am in the morning "Hey lil girl what are you doing here" a red head girl said "I am um looking for my mommy and I got lost" I lied not wanting them to know who my mom is cause it is too secret plus we are Uchiha's anyway.

"What is your mom name lil one" the red head said in a sassy tone.

"My mom name is....." I said in a shaky tone "Fiona"I added I didn't want the unknown people to know my mommy and why in the world would they say something like that I lie to strangers.