what is yo name

Neko's POV

"What is yo name lil one" the guy with sharp teeth said I just looked at him like he was retarded.

"Um my name is Gabriel yeah Gabriel Haruno" I wanted to punch the wall for saying the last name I gaged and they looked at me shock "Your Sakura's kid" the red head said.

"Yeah you don't look like her your eyes are red you have whiskers and your hair is blond with dark lines in it but the red eyes are creepy as hell just saying." The guy with sharp teeth said. I started to sweat cause of the sudden questions and a lil mad cause he talked about my eye color.

"cause I dyed my hair and drew whiskers on me then I added contact lenses to complete my look also my dad wanted me to find Fiona my mom" I said.

"But you just said Sakura was your mom" the red head said.

"My real mom, Sakura stole me from the hospital and almost killed me and my brother and I am trying to find my real mother she has a condition and she is under a justu and I can't find her." I said trying to make it believable.

"oh okay"everyone said "well let me introduce myself and the others my name is Karin this is Sarah,Rico,Tyler, Sam,Jason,Sasori,Mitsuki,Suigetsu, and Deidara ."the red head added

"Well my name is Gabriel" I lied ugh kill me but it is for my family"um can I stay here for a day or two cause I am so tired" I added

"Sure"Karin said "And if anyone flirt or hit on me and I am 5 years old I will slice yo throat and if you treat me like a pet I will burn you and send you to hell got that brats" I said in my mom tone when she is mad at daddy and Menma for eat cookies in the middle of the night and I laughed but my mommy is so nice too me tho.

Flashback

"Hey you two get to bed now" mom said coming downstairs "ooooo"

mommy is going to hurt youu"Neko said running upstairs to her room.

"come on Menma you have school to- oh hell nah get yo ass up you too Sasuke" Naruto said in a demonic voice making the two men glup in fear.

"Y-Yes dear" Sasuke studder "yeah mom do y-you need something" Menma added hiding the cookies behind his back.

Then Naruto rasied his right hand the heaviest hand and pimp slap both of them. Neko was in the back giggling "OWWWWWOOOOO" They howled in pain "now Menma get yo ass in that room NOW"Naruto yelled and Menma ran in fast speed and close the door gentle or else Naruto will give him ass whooping.

"Now for you Sasuke get in that damn room"Naruto yelled and grabbed Sasuke's hand and threw him.

Then Naruto walked over to Neko and they watched a movie together and slept on the couch. Mommy is stronger than people think she just act like she is stupid.

End of flashback