I finally found mommy

Neko's POV

I been here for a week in a half now. I went out too look for my mommy while every one was sleeping. I snuck out the door and ran in the dark woods. I ran for 6 hours I slowed down and stop to rest. Then I heard someone say in a scary tone that sent shivers down my spine it said.

"No one is in my way so we can finally get our revenge on the village we will rule over the village and kill all of the kids even your kids.......N-A-R-U-T-O"

When I heard my mommy name I got in a fighting position and walked slowly to the  sound then I saw a bush so I hid in it and looked to were the sound came from.

With me and the others

"Naruto and Sasuke better be okay" Miku said digging her long blue finger nails in Shikamaru's arm "Owwww" Shikamaru howled in pain he literally howled.

"They will trust me" Saki said in a calm and quiet voice like Hinata.

We all started to watch Miku and Naruko then realized that Naruto is still going out with KO so they thought of away too brake them up but what they saw Naruto will stay or kill him.

"um Saki can you bring KO here cause I have a plane to not let this happen in the future" Miku said in a voice to be heard in a horror film.

"Sure thing baby blue 💙" she said pushing a button that says KO on it.

"he will be here in 3 Minutes"Saki said sitting back in her spot.

"why do you have a button that has his name on it" I asked curiously.

"I have that because of Naruto he see his future and the one I showed him was that Naruto-Kun dies but all of it is fake so he can let Naruto go and Sasuke can have him" Saki said in a nerdy tone I was relieved cause of the die part but at least it is fake.

After 3 minutes passed KO came "Ahahhahahahaahh oof" KO screamed in pain when he hit the floor.

"okay what is Saki is it about my future I am brave enough to watch"KO stated

"Well if your brave then come and watch Naruto's future instead of yours" Saki and Miku said sarcastically cause this was there plane all alone. To get KO to watch sasuke and Naruto.

In the Neko world

Neko's POV

I finally found you mommy now all I have to do is seal Death and mommy and daddy can be happy.

I ran and stab Death in the back while she was off guard she screamed in pain and she did my mommy sweet and loving voice. grandma Kushina told me to not fall for it unless I die. Cause if death see that I was fooled I will be killed.

"What are you doing I am your mom am I and you s-stabbed my b-back" death said falling to her knees

"Give me mommy back my family is falling apart daddy is depressed Menma is locked in his room Miku is worried Naruko is hurting people cause your not there mommy *sniffs* I want my mommy back give her back death please auntie Tsunada is worried sick and telling the ANBU to look all over for you I snuck out too find you and I did so GIVE ME MY MOMMY BACK AND I WANT HER RIGHT FREAKING NOWWWW!!!!" I activated my Sharingan and charged at she with full speed. She tried to cut me but I was too fast

I did a justu that my grandma showed me. I know I pose to be a nuckhead ninja like mommy is but when it comes to my mommy and daddy I will  kill for them like my mommy.

I put both of my hands on my mommy's head and sealed death I went into my mommy's mind set and slapped Death for the pain he caused for my family.

"Neko baby I missed you" mommy said hugging me tight and yes her hugs are the death of me.

Then I heard Karin yell "Gabriel" I started to explain to my mommy about the whole thing so she put on a purple wig put makup on her whiskers put purple contact lenses in and had a purple dress.

She than told me to do the same thing and tell them I took the dye out and took of the whiskers so I put a light purple wig on light purple contact lenses and light purple overalls.

Then Karin ran into us "oh um he have you seen a little girl yellow and black hair with whiskers"She said with worry in her voice.

"Karin it is me Gabriel and I found my mommy Fiona"I said wanting to go home and surprised my family even tho she was gone for a week in a half.

"Gabriel is that you and your mother is beautiful" Karin said smiling ear to ear.

"Hi my name is Fiona brownsly" my mommy said I can tell she wanted the Uchiha part to stay you know secret.

"And my whole name is Gabriel brownsly my big bro is Ryan Brownsly"I said wanting to eat and leave.

"what about you father"Karin said wanting a answer from my mommy.

"oh the dad is um...."mommy hesitated.

MIKU AND THE OTHERS ARE WAITING FOR A ANSWER KO WAS WONDERING WHO THE FATHER IS HE HOPE IT IS HIM BUT THE OTHERS KNOW IT IS SASUKE  EXCEPT SAKURA SENSE SHE DON'T LISTEN SHE JUST AMIRE HERSELF AND ALWAYS CLING ON SASUKE.