why don't leave

She is about to tell us where the fuck we are

Miku's pov

I started to tell us why are we hear and what place we we're in she said we're in the Neko universe but she also said that we have to find our Neko and werewolf self's.

So she said she would put us in pairs I got kiba Naruko got Shikamaru Garra got Neji and Naruto got Sasuke he better not touch him.

But I am so scared to see my Neko self with a guy and who is the guy.

No one's POV

Let's go to Sasuke and Naruto

They started to look all over the place until he met 2 twins running there was it was a raven haired boy and a blonde haired girl with whiskers Naruto and Sasuke was in shock "Give it back Menma" the blond haired girl said "Not a chance wait till mom hear this"the raven haired boy said while holding a tape "Auntie Tsunada gave it to me so give it back NOW" The blonde said in a scary tone

"Um hear take it your scary not horrible then mom cause it was living hell when she thought I was going to a bar." The raven haired boy said "Umm can you get off us like now"Sasuke said finally having the words to speak "Oh sorry sir"The blonde said they turned around to see who they were and there eyes widen then they heard a soft girly voice calling for them.

They turned too see a Neko Naruto "Mommy!!! The twins yelled running to him/her "where did you two run off to I was looking for you we'll Miku was but she had to work" Neko Naruto said "Mommy were saw people"the blonde said "Really what do they look like" Neko Naruto said "They looked like you and daddy as kids mommy and they scared us"The lil blonde said.

"Menma are you okay"Neko Naruto said "Hn" was all Menma said "MENMA DON'T YOU HN ME ANSWER ME"Neko Naruto warned but human Sasuke and Naruto was watching from a far shocked "Mom there are too many fangirls I want to kill them"Menma wined walking to Neko Naruto "Haahah Menma is like daddy when he was young" Neko said

"hn am going home" Menma said walking off then he stopped and looked back "Sado mommy I can't handle her can you tell Dad to kill Sado" Menma said not wanting to go alone.

"Big bwtho I will walk with you"Neko said walking towards him "really lil sis"Menma said "Yeah mom can handle her self like she beat the heck out of Sai and Sakura"Neko said flipping her hair looking back at Neko Naruto then they heard a loud growl coming from the bushes they looked closer and then werewolf Sasuke came out out know where and jumped on Naruto "You teme you scared the living soul out of me" Neko Naruto said hold his chest "hahahaha am so sorry dope but it was a dare" Sasuke said walking to Naruto.

"Naruto" a unknown animal called out to Naruto "Shit" Naruto said while his eyes turned into a bloody red Menma and Neko knew was to run and go to safety or tell someone that there mom is in trouble.

"How in the hell did he find you"Sasuke said showing his Sharingan "I don't know"Naruto said
Sasuke turned into a human "Ugh why this is so lame"Sasuke growled and started to look for KO Naruto's ex boyfriend.

5 hours of battal later

"Ahahahhahah"Sasuke yelled Naruto came running to him Naruto held Sasuke's chin up his eye was bleeding this made Naruto snap he turn into something that no one want to see his death side "Hehehehe I am going to fuck your shit up why must you come after me that is BULLSHIT YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER LIKE I DID"Naruto ran in flash speed and sliced his arm clean off the kids were watching and then ran to there dad human Naruto was in complete shock like he was paralyzed and Sasuke just watched.

"Aahahahahhaha"KO screamed in pain "oh poor KO begging for me to stop well did you stop when I told you too no you didn't you kept hurting me" Naruto said as he pulled his other arm off blood splashed in his face "Ahahahahahhaha s-stop please"KO surrendered but Naruto kept going "Noooo did you stop Noooo was I hurt yess was I bullied yess now you are going to be dead when I pull the line." He said playing with the line that will cut his throat wide open.

Then Naruto heard a voice a sad and scared voice it was........ Neko.

Mommy stop don't do this mommy I love you don't leave us please. we need you don't do it mommy please. I can't lose you too mommy. I lost my best friend,and grandpa and I most definitely not going too let you die. DEATH LEAVE MOMMY ALONE DON'T KILL HER DON'T" Neko yelled In a tone that made everyone glup "Why should he come back all his life was hell and more he need his revenge on everyone that hurted him so say goodbye too your lovely mommy" Naruto or should I say death pulled the trigger and killed KO.