My Complete Family

Neko's POV

I literally got scared cause of my mommy is really nervous. I can feel her tense up.

"Hey don't pressure yourself you don't have too answer well how about you come to my house and sleep there for the night and you will be on your was back is that okay" Karin said

"No it is fine"mommy said while holding my hand but squeezed it. That was a sign that meant why did I leave the village without telling anyone. I squeezed my hand to say I was looking for you cause everyone in the family was depressed.

When we got back to the cabin I seen the gang is eating MY lunch that I saved for my midnight snack.

"Hey you all why in the actual duck you eating my lunch"I yelled and I meant to say duck.

They all turned around in fear of my yelling and was shock too see me with this costume on but they were really shock when they saw my mommy like me tho.

"Gabriel is that you"Suigetsu said with fear in the voice.

"Yeah and who is the hottie right there"Deidara said pointing at my mommy.

Then Karin hit him in the head "You idiot that is her mother that she said when she stopped by"Karin shouted.

"Oh um s-sorry Gabriel"Deidara apologized.

"it is okay you didn't mean it tho right Dei-Dei" I said in a deep tone that my mommy does when is is super angry.

"R-right I didn't mean it I swear miss-" Deidara was cut off by mommy.

"Brownsly,Fiona brownsly"she said with her girly voice.

"Right miss brownsly"Deidara said walking around the table.

"But you didn't answer my question why in the actual duck are you eating MY lunch I made for myself"I yelled at them then I heard them all glup excpt Karin.

"We um don't know really all I smelled was ramen,rice balls,and a strawberry swirl cake"Suigetsu said with fear in his voice.

But when I heard that they are my strawberry swirl cake it time to go down nobody I mean nobody touches my mommy cake.

"YOU WHAT" I yelled at them I was so angry I really wanted to beat the living soul out of them then they all gluped.

"YOU MEAN YOU ATE MY CAKE YOU BETTER NOT MEAN IT OR ALL OF YOU GOING DOWN EVEN YOU KARIN" I screamed at the top of my lungs and then ran to my bag and searched every part and the cake wasn't there my eyes darken and you can see my Sharingan"

I walked to them slowly while all them back away I seen my mommy in the back walking up to me in a slow and creepy way I got scared myself.

"MY CAKE IS GONE MY DELISH CAKE IS GONE MY MOMMY CAKE IS GONE" I said in a deep and insane tone that cake is my life and my favorite  Me and Menma use to fight over until we got tired at slit it in half.

"Please don't hurt us we are soo sorry Gabriel we are terribly sorry" Deidara said holding his hands in front of his face.

"Oh don't worry you just have to make me and my mommy another and if it taste like a donkey butt I will hurt you got that"I warned them

They all nodded running into the kitchen and grabbing every dish and started to cook. I seen them do there own so me and mommy can be the judges.

After 5 hours of waiting they placed them on the table.

We tried Sarah's first we have her a 6 out of a 100.

Then we tried Rico's we gave him a 4 out of a 100.

After that we tried Tyler's we gave him a 60 out of a 100.

Then we tried Sam's we gave him a 0 out or a 100 cause it tasted like car oil and gas.

After that we tried Jason's we gave him a 70 out of a 100.

Then we tried Sasori's we gave him a 90 out of a 100.

However we then tried Mitsuki's we gave him a 10 out of a 100.

We than gave Suigetsu's a try and we gave him a 4 cause it tasted like oil.

Lastly we gave Deidara's a try and we gave him a 99 out of a 100 it tasted like heaven but it is not better than mommy's tho.

"So who won" Suigetsu said

"The winner is........ Deidara!!!!!" Me and mommy said at the same time.

"Yesssss I won I won you all are losers"Deidara cheered in glee.

"Hold your horses blonde"Karin said with a sassy tone.

"What?"Deidara asked

"They haven't tried mine yet you fucking idiot"Karin sassed back at him.

"Oh sorry Karin let's try yours" mommy said in her girly tone. Then I looked back all the boys started to blush. I then have them my death glare it took me a year to get right. They then gluped and looked away.

I can't believe daddy's glare practice finally paid off.

After we gave her the score she won mommy gave her $70 bucks.

After that we all fell asleep on the floor or the couch I felt mommy hugging me tightly I smiled and drift of to sleep.

THE NEXT FUCKING DAY

Neko's POV

I started to wake up and all of a sudden I am in my room. I got out of my bed and went into mommy and daddy room. I opened the door to see then sleep I was sighs relieve.

My family is complete and whole again.