♡ O N E ♡

Chapter 1|You

You are a junior in high school. Your dad past away in a car accident at the age of 12 and your mom is barely home as she works a lot. You're an only child, but you don't mind. You don't have a lot of friends. Your one best friend is Song Mingi. He makes time for you, but most of the time he's hanging out with his other friends.

Mingi and his friends were notorious at school. They were the typical "bad boys" as you could call them. Some of them were caught doing drugs, stealing from some type of store, etc. You didn't hang out with Mingi as much because of that. He never wanted to drag you into what he did, so he left you out of it.

You hadn't met anyone in the group, you just had heard about them. There was 8. You only could name 7 out of 8 in the group.

You knew Mingi of course and Hongjoong because he leads the group. You also know of Wooyoung. He's the heartthrob at your school. Everyone likes him and he flirts with everyone. The next one was Seonghwa. His hair flowed beautifully on his forehead. He had quite an evil smirk most of the time. His eyes are also daring. The next one is Yunho. He's tall. Like quite tall. He made you look three feet tall even though you are 5'2". You're still short, but he makes you seem even shorter. Jongho is the youngest, but probably the strongest. Nobody dares to get in a fight with him. He often splits apples with his hands for fun. Yeosang is the next one, he was another heartthrob, just not as much as Wooyoung. Yeosang was the opposite of Wooyoung though, he was quiet. When he was with his friends though, he was crazy. You know this because Mingi once talked about them, and Yeosang was probably the craziest, other than one person.

The final person, you don't even know his name. You see him with the group though. His hair used to be red and black, but has newly been colored blonde. He has intense eyes. Everyone is scared of him. He could kill someone with a smile on his face, at least those were the rumors. Mingi never talked about him and people only whispered his name, so you didn't know it.

You walk into school and go to your locker. The once loud halls become quiet. You turn and see him walk in. You had to admit, he was one good looking guy. If every one wasn't so damn scared of him people would be flirting with him 24/7. As he walks down the hall, you being the only one go back to what you are doing instead of staring and whispering.

The whispering gets louder so you turn your head and see Wooyoung, Seonghwa, and Mingi walking by. You turn back your head and reach for a book to the top shelf.

"Damn it limbs why are you so short?" You
feel a arm go around from your back and reach the book. You know instantly that it is Mingi. He hands the book to you and smiles. You return the smile and you see Seonghwa behind him.

"Mingi, Yunho got in a fight with someone," Seonghwa sounded worried, which didn't seem normal. Seonghwa then looked at you and his eyes grew twice there size. Mingi ignored Seonghwa's sudden panicked face. It was almost as if he hadn't noticed it. 

"What do you mean he got in a fight, and why didn't you tell Hongjoong?" Mingi stared at Seonghwa for a while waiting for an answer. "Well I- umm, Hongjoong isn't here yet, Wooyoung would be of no help, and I'm scared to drag you know who into this." Seonghwa kept on looking at you then at Mingi with a scared expression, Mingi nodded then finally noticed Seonghwa's state. He then looked at you who was looking at him then at Seonghwa. Seonghwa continued to look terrified at he looked at you. 

"Umm.. Seonghwa?" Mingi looks at his friend and raises his eyebrows. Seonghwa slowly turns his head from you and looks at Mingi. "Yes?" Seonghwa answers very slowly. "What's wrong," Mingi looks at his friend with a worried face. Seonghwa then gets closer to Mingi to whisper something, but you can hear every word that he says. "You said we weren't allowed to meet your friend and that you wouldn't even show us who she is, but like-" he cuts his sentence short then motions to you. Mingi looks at you and then his eyes also grow twice their size. He then leaves panicked. Seonghwa bows then runs to catch up with Mingi.