♡S E V E N♡

Chapter 7|A New Life

You wake up in San's arms and smile to yourself. The memories from last night came flooding in and your cheeks slightly flush pink. You then remember Mingi walking in and put your head down, which was a small mistake as you were facing San, and you shouldn't look down. You look back into his chest and wonder how you are going to look him in the face.

You feel San release you then feel your chin get lifted to face him. He gives you a small sleepy smile which you return to him. You slightly sit up and look at the time, if you didn't get up now, you would be late for school. After you got out of the bed, San grabs your hand. You look at him and turn your head as you are confused.

"Are you my girlfriend now?" San looks at you with sweet eyes and talks in a pouty voice, that you just can't say no to. You nod your head "yes" and smile. You then get your clothes for the day and walk out to the bathroom to get ready.

After you walk out of the room, you see Mingi in the hall and you make eye contact. He gives you a wink and walks away, causing you to flush red in embarrassment. You still can't believe that Mingi saw you making out with his friend that you only met less than a week ago.

You get ready then walk out of the bathroom to be greeted by San. He was already ready and grabs your hand while giving you your backpack. You put on your bag and look at him confused, but still hold his hand back.

"Come," San looks you in the eyes while smiling. "We are walking to school together whether you like it or not, no excuses." You smile and nod your head. He was still holding your hand so even had said no you still would've had to go with him.

You get outside the house and start walking to school. The day appeared to be prettier than usual. The sun was slowly coming up spreading a beautiful glow onto the streets and trees. The glow caused leaves to appear to sparkle from the dew of the morning. San's smile glowed the brightest, although you knew that his smile may not stay once you get to school, you still had the beautiful image of it from the morning.

You were wrong though, once you got to school, San's smile didn't change. His smile continued to shine, dimple and all, and he grabbed your hand a little tighter, leading you into the school. You look at him and smile to yourself before walking into the school.

San leads you to your locker and lets go of your hand so that you can open it. The normal quietness that came when San walked in was turned to loud whispers and many people looking at the two of you. Because you were going to be late, after you grabbed your books, you told San that you were going to have to go so that you made it to class on time.

Before you close your locker, San gives you a kiss on the cheek and bids you goodbye. You stand there in shock for a while before shutting your locker and walking away to your class. You speed walk so that no one can stop you, but you were still met by Yeji and Ryujin.

"So," Yeji says while slightly smiling and glaring. She had a spot on her lip left from where you had punched her before. "It seems that you and San have really hit it off, and how long has this been going? I mean I knew you were friends with Mingi, but since when with the rest of ATEEZ."

"Ye-," not expecting to be cut off by Ryujin you look at her with confusion.

"Yeji, just give it up," Yeji looks at Ryujin with a face just as confused as your own. "Please, just admit that you were never mad at Y/N and admit to yourself that if San likes her and her feelings sway towards him, that we can't help that. Pretending like you hate her, or not liking her because of who she is dating is ridiculous, what happened Yeji? We all know that you got over Jae-gyu after we found out what he did to people."