Christmas special (3/3)

christmas

“Y/N, San!” a booming voice is heard outside of your door causing you to wake up with a jump and sit up quickly, the boy next to you doing the same. The panic in your eyes, however, quickly goes away when a Mingi is opening your door showing a toothy smile, “it’s Christmas!!!”

You smile slightly at him and shake your head. Mingi giggles before quickly closing the door before the pillow that San threw hits his face. 

A giggle is released as the door comes closed with a slam and a pillow hitting the spot not even a second after. You get up quickly and brush your teeth, San not far behind, and head to the living room.

The decorations that you and the others had worked hard on weeks before bring an even bigger smile on your face, but the smile on grows—if that is even possible—when you see the other boys sitting in the living room. 

San gives you a back hug and a peck on the cheek before grabbing your hand and heading to the living room with you. He sits you down on the couch then plops down next to you. He puts his arm around your shoulders and you lean your head on him.

“Merry Christmas,” you say gently to everyone with a smile. The greeting is returned and smiles never leave faces. You quickly get up from the couch—almost hitting San’s head that was on top of yours, but thankfully didn’t thanks to the light tap you gave his thigh that he had 0.2 seconds to react to—and head to the kitchen and check the time, it is still early.

“Hey guys,” the others look towards you in the kitchen, San getting up from his spot and walking towards your location. “Do you want Christmas tree shaped pancakes? I can make eggs and bacon too.” The others nod and smile, so you begin to get out everything. 

After making the batter for pancakes, you begin to cook them and feel arms snake around your waist and a chin being placed on your shoulder. You smile slightly at the feeling of a light kiss on the tip on your ear.

“How did I get so lucky to have you,” you smile more at San’s soft voice. He watches as you flip the pancake and slightly turn yourself in his arms to give him a small kiss on the lips in return before turning back to the cooking pancake, giving it a light slap—seriously, sometimes you just gotta give the pancake a little smack. 

“I am extremely lucky to have you San,” you say in response, taking off the first finished pancake and putting the batter on the hot pan for the next one. You wiggle yourself out of San’s arms and grab another pan and begin making the eggs. You begin to double task, flipping the pancakes then moving the eggs around to scramble them and then season them slightly.

San continues to watch you cook, smiling as he does. He sits himself on the island as he watches you and listens to the voices of the other seven boys talking to each other in the living room. 

When you finished the eggs, you put them on a plate and set them to the side as San begins to cook the bacon—he always made the bacon when you would cook breakfast. While cooking, you and San talk and laugh as the seven in the living room continue to do the same, both groups living in their own little world.

You soon finish cooking the food and bring it to the living room, setting it down on the coffee table and heading back to the kitchen to grab extra plates and utensils. Once you sit down, you all begin to eat and talk about anything that came to mind, from past stories of when you were younger, to what happened last week, to the cookie making, to the decorating, etc. 

Although there are gifts under the tree, they don’t matter. Instead of opening the gifts, you all clean up the living room and transform the floor into a floor of pillows and lay down on it, starting How the Grinch Stole Christmas. 

Even when the movie ended, you played another in the background and talked. The gifts were to be opened at 5pm—you agreed on that time—but it wasn’t even lunch time yet. 

This Christmas is one of the best ones that you have ever experienced in your life. Before you and your mom just had a moderate Christmas with moderate love. You would of course wake up and eat together, open some presents, but then your mom would work. She even worked on Christmas and you didn’t get to see Mingi a lot on the holidays, but this time was different.

You are so happy, being held in San’s arms while talking to your many friends.

Your first Christmas with them, the first of many. 

🌱🌱🌱

well this ends the christmas special!

merry christmas to all of my atiny that are reading this!

if i dont see you until 2021, happy new year guys

i hope next year is a good one, i know 2020 was a mess for a lot of people so lets hope the next one is better

i love all of youuu

-NctzenGrass