♡E L E V E N♡

Chapter 11

When you woke up, you were in San’s arms. You looked at him. He was still sleeping, and he had a small pout on his face. You smile slightly and sit up while looking at the time. You still had an hour before you had to leave for school. 

Since you are already awake, you decide to get up and get ready before the others. After getting ready, you go to the living room to see San already ready. 

“Oh good morning,” he says with a smile, showing off his dimples. “I thought that you already left, but I guess not.” You give him a smile in return and sit down next to him on the couch.

“Why would I leave this early?” you ask him. 

“You left early that one time,” San replies with a slight pout. You smile at his cuteness and shake your head slightly.

“Well San-i,” you begin, emphasizing his nickname. “We weren’t dating then, now were we.”  

San slightly blushes and nods his head. He then gets up from his spot and walks to the kitchen. You watch him get out nine lunch boxes and start packing them. You smile at how he carefully places everything in the lunchboxes. 

San then closes them and gets out a sharpie. He writes on one of them then puts the sharpie back away. He looks up at you and flashes a quick smile before he continues doing what he was doing. 

You and San wait for Mingi to walk into the living room and tell him that you were leaving for school. Mingi just gives you a short nod. You put on your shoes then San grabs your hand, intertwining your fingers as you walk out the door. 

The walk to school felt shorter than normal. You and San talked about the past years you lived without each other. Your memories seemed so vivid to you now, as if you just needed someone to tell you that the person was real, not a figment of imagination.

When you got to school, San held your hand a little tighter than before. You looked at him and he sent you a smile. You smiled back before looking forward again. As you walk down the hall you see Itzy. You send them a smile and a small wave which Yeji returns.

Before you know it, it’s already lunch time. You sit down beside Mingi and San as you guys wait for the others. San gets out the lunches he packed and separates them per person. You look down at your lunch box and see writing.

For my beautiful Y/N/N

You slightly blush and look at him. He looks back at you and grins before winking, making you blush even more. You put your head into your hands to hide the tomato red shade that had just covered your face.

“What happened to Y/N,” Seonghwa says in a worried voice. “Is she crying again?”

You didn’t think it was possible, but you blushed even more. This time it was out of embarrassment. 

“No,” Mingi begins. “Her face is just the color of a firetruck, so she’s trying to cover it up.”

You pull your face out of your hands and give him a slight pout which he laughs at. The others join shortly after Seonghwa and you all start eating. You and the guys were in a really good mood. You all needed it. Especially after yesterday.

The lunch soon ended and school shortly after. When you arrive home, you throw your school bag down before plopping yourself one the couch. You then think back today making you smile to yourself.

“What are you so happy about?” San asks as he scoots you over and sits down next to you. You just nod and continue to smile. “So you aren’t going to tell me.” 

You look at him and pretend to be thinking. While you were “thinking” San takes the chance and starts tickling. You immediately start squirming and laughing at his soft touches to your sides. He continues to tickle you until you hear the door making both of you stop at look towards it.

Mingi and Yunho walk in talking about who knows what. They both look at you, you trying to catch your breath from laughing and San with a smirk on his face.

“What were you just doing?” Yunho asks while furrowing his eyebrows. “And do we want to know?”

San begins laughing and you slightly turn red. Mingi and Yunho sit in the living room and look at the two of you.

“I was just tickling her,” San replies innocently. 

Yunho and Mingi look at each other and make a “ew couples” face before looking back at the two of you. You all just smile.

You are then reminded of when you first met them and although they had all seemed like scary people, they were all cute and dorky. Just like Mingi. While thinking back, you then remember the day you went to the park and afterwards went to get a snack, but because of that guy you didn’t.

“Hey guys,” you begin. They all look at you, waiting for you to continue. “Who was that guy. The one after we went to the park and went to eat that you hid from.” 

The room goes quiet. San and Mingi look at each other and think back to the day. Yunho looks between the three of them, slightly confused about everything that is going on. 

“That guy,” San begins slowly. “His father works with mine. I am supposed to be living with my family. I came to Mingi’s without permission. If he sees me, he will tell his dad who will tell mine. If I’m seen with you, they will ruin your life.”

“Why did you say that you did business with them?” You ask, more confused now than you were before. “Also what do they hate about you so much?”

“The business we do with them is that he is basically his dad’s personal watchdog,” Mingi says in an annoyed voice. “And San happens to be the thing he is watching. He gets money off of updating his dad about what San is doing. San doesn’t want to be put into his dad's business which will happen if he stays with his dad. It’s only natural for us to hate him.” 

You nod slowly and take in Mingi’s words. You didn’t remember much about San’s family from when you were little, so this was all new information to you. 

“What does your father do?” you ask, slightly confused. 

“He owns the biggest mental hospital in Korea,” San says. He scoffs. “At least that’s what it’s supposed to be. It’s more like he’s mental and the people being locked up are his pets. It disgusts me.”

“And I know for a fact,” Yunho begins causing you to look towards him. “If San gets seen with any of us outside of Ming, we will get put in there.”

A/n
im backkkk,, sorry about the wait. also im sorry that the chapter is a lot shorter than normal, but im doing this so that i can make the story longer :). the chapters will probably be around this length from now on. Also i was struggling with a story line for the rest of this, but im finally getting some ideas again!!! okay thats all, thank you for reading you beautiful humans, i love youuu ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ (sorry for mistakes, i didnt read over it)