Stitches boy

*Alex's POV*

We walk down the hall to my locker in silence. i take a few glances at him and he seems very familiar. i swing open my locker and i put my bag in and shut it.

"So i know your last name is Jones, do you have a first name?" Shawn says.

"Alex," i smile looking up at him since he is like 6'1 and I'm only 5'6, "what's your last name.?"

"Em, Mendes," he says twiddling with the strings of his hoodie.

"So Shawn Mendes, do you need to go to your locker?" i ask putting on a straight face.

"No it's fine," Shawn says looking sad.

We walk down the hall and i start showing him around. About 2 hours later i have shown im most of the school.

"Have we met before because you look really familiar," i ask looking at him and his eyes open wide like i said something wrong.

"No, never met you before," he says looking straight ahead of him.

"Are you sure, how do i know i've seen you before?" i ask.

"I don't know?" he says looking nevous.

"OMG Shawn!!!!" a freshman yells running over and Shawn does a weird wave like a baby would do, "Can i get a photo with you?" She asks and Shawn looks at me as if he is trying to see what I'm thinking.

"Sure honey," he says hesitating.

"Thanks," she grins taking a photo with him, "i would stay away from her she's a slut," the girl says then she skips away down the hall.

My mouth drops and Shawn's eyes go wide. We don't talk or look at each other for a few minuets.

"Why did that girl want a photo with you?" i ask.

"well em, there is kind of a reason that you might recognise me," Shawn says looking up.

"Which is?" i ask.

"Well I'm the Shawn Mendes," he says. Why does thta name sound so fimiliar?

"I'm lost," i say looking at him.

"When I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches.

"Oh my god, you're that stitches guy that my sister loves," i let out a smile, "What are you doing here if you are famous?"

"Firstly famous people need to be educated aswell and second i don't like when people call me famous it sounds weird," Shawn says.

"Does the little singer not like being called famous," i tease.

"I'm taller than you," Shawn says.

"Shut up," i say giving him a nudge," So tour?"

"Yeah right," he says.

We walk down the hall and i push open the doors. i show him the ice rink and the rest of the school. When the tour is over i sit on one of the outdoor tables. i sit down on one and Shawn sits down beside me.

"Why was everyone looking at you this morning?" Shawn asks

"Well you see, i have what you would call a bad reputation," i say looking at the ground and i hear Shawn laugh, "Are you laughing at me?" i smirk.

"No it's just I'm releasing my next album in a few days and one of the songs is called bad reputation, but you can't tell anyone i told you that, "Shawn says staring at me ," and what do you mean you have a bad reputation?"

"Well some shit happened last summer, everything about me changed and people noticed," i say, "i put up a front which lead to my bad reputation, but you can't tell anyone i told you."

"Cross my heart, Jones," Shawn says.

"Thanks Mendes," i smile.

Maybe this year wont be so bad.

We sit there for a bit with the sun hitting our faces. The bell goes and people start leaving their classes.

"So stitches boy do you want to do something," I ask getting up off the table.

"Shouldn't we get to class?" Shawn says.

"Probably, But where's the fun in that," I say grabbing his hand and pulling him into the school.

We rush to my locker so no one sees us and tells us to go to class. I grab my bag from my locker and then we run back out of the school, our hands intertwined. We hear a teacher yelling at us so we run faster.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going," Shawn pants as we get in my car.

"Nope," I grin turning on the engine.

We quickly drive out of the car park and we head to the spot. on our way I turn on the radio and we sing along with our hair blowing in the wind. When we get there I turn off the car and I turn to face Shawn. I tell him to wait there and he nods. I jump out of the Jeep and I go around to the back. I take off my heels and then I put on a pair of jeans and I tuck my Guns & Roses shirt dress into it. I then put on some runners and I go back to Shawn.

"So that's what you were doing," Shawn smiles at my new appearance.

"Yep," I say putting my hair up into a messy pony tail then grabbing my bag," Now follow me."

We walk for about 35 minuets up a small trail to get to the spot.

"Where are we going? Are you going to kill me?" Shawn asks, "We've been walking for like a year people are going to send out a search party."

"I won't kill you and it has only been half an hour," I say rolling my eyes then smiling.

Why is he making me feel this way? Come on Alex get your act together.

We finally make it to the spot which is a big enough grassy area on the edge of a cliff over looking the city, with a big rock to sit on. I walk over and sit on the bolder and I look up at the sky.

"This is amazing," Shawn says looking around.

"I come here every time I need to think, which is a lot," I say looking out at the view.

"What do you think about?" Shawn asks.

"Anything and everything," I sigh, "Life in general."

"I get it, sometimes life makes you feel helpless," Shawn says sitting down beside me, placing his hand on mine and I rest my head on his sholder, "do you know what I really want to do?" Shawn says looking me in the eyes.

"No," I say taking my head off his sholder.

"This," Shawn says standing up and screaming at the top of his lungs.

"You are such a dork," I laugh.

"Come on it's fun," Shawn says pulling me off the rock.

"Fine," I groan.

Shawn screams and so do I. I start laughing my head off. Shawn stands up on the rock and I stand up beside him and we scream. All of a sudden my foot slips and I fall.

"Alex," Shawn yells jumping off the rock.