Sick Day

*Alex's Pov*

A week or so passes and I get the flu.

"How are you feeling?" Hayden asks.

I groan and Hayden throws me a bottle of water.

"I have to go to school but I'll see you later," Hayden says.

I put on Greys Anatomy while I lay on the couch feeling like I have been hit by a truck. A few hours pass and I get a text from Shawn.

Shawn- Where are you?

Alex- At home, coughing up a long, watching Greys Anatomy.

Shawn- And you didn't invite me t watch?

Alex- I'm going to pretend that you didn't just focus on greys and ignore the me dying thing, You like greys?

Shawn- Yeah what's wrong with that. And I did notice the you dying thing but greys is just so distracting.

Alex- Nothings wrong with your dying love of greys. Anyway you are at school and I'm sick.

Shawn- So?

Alex- Shouldn't you be in Trig right now.

Shawn- I am in Trig

Alex- Shawn!

Shawn- Alex!

Alex- Bye Shawn.

Shawn- Bye ;)

I watch the rest of the episode and I fall asleep. I wake up to the doorbell ringing and I waddle to the door wrapped in blankets.

"Shawn," I cough.

"I brought soup," he smiles.

"You shouldn't be here I'm going to get you sick," I cough walking back into the sitting room and plopping down on the couch.

"I don't care you are sick and you need someone to look after you," Shawn says sitting down beside me putting the brown paper bag containing soup down on the coffee table.

"Shawn, I'm fine, really," I say.

"No you're," Shawn starts.

"Hold that thought," I say standing up and running to the bathroom to get sick.

"You okay Jones?" Shawn yells.

"Peachy," I say walking in and laying down on the couch beside Shawn.

"So, I heard you were watching Greys," Shawn says raising an eyebrow.

"Yip," I say picking up the cling film covered remote so, in Hayden's words, 'I don't get germs all over the remote'

"What season?" Shawn asks.

"The first, I started it again," I say snuggling up to Shawn.

"Great," Shawn says pressing play on the remote.

I slowly does off as we watch.

Shawn is amazing. Like who comes over to the house of a girl he has known for 3 weeks not even, when she has the flu, to look after her.

"Awww, how cute," I hear Hayden say as I open my eyes.

"You are so annoying," I say closing them again.

"Mom's gone out of town again," Hayden says.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"12.35 A.M, Why?" Hayden asks.

"Who leaves this late at night, also what are you doing up you have school tomorrow," I say with my eyes still closed.

"What ever, why is Shawn here anyways, you're sick," Hayden says.

"He came to look after me and we fell asleep watching Greys, now, go, to, bed," I say pushing her out of the sitting room.

"You are so annoying, I'm 15, mom got pregnant with you when she was my age," Hayden yells walking up the stairs.

"And you better not even think of doing that," I yell up the stairs after her which really hurts my throat and leads me to cough a lot.

"Bite me," Hayden yells.

"I know you are awake and you heard all of that," I say walking back into the sitting room.

"How did you know?" Shawn asks.

"I have my ways," I say sitting down and wrapping blankets around me.

"Does your mum go out of town a lot?" Shawn asks.

"Any chance she can get," I say.

"What about your dad?" Shawn asks.

"Him too, he's always working," I say which isn't a lie he is always working, "Wanna stay the night it's late."

"Sure," he says adjusting the position he is lying in.

I lay down beside him resting my head on his sholder. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer so that my head is on his chest. It's not hard to fall asleep.

I wake up with a pounding headache and Shawn is missing. I walk into the kitchen and Shawn's standing there drinking water. He gives me a smile when he spots me.

"Hey," Shawn grins.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask considering it's 5 in the morning and there's no reason to be happy about being awake at this hour.

"Nothing," Shawn smiles as I take a headache tablet.

"Shawn!" I groan.

"Really it's nothing," Shawn smirks.

"I'll find out one way or another," I say getting a glass of water.

"You seem to be feeling better," Shawn says changing the subject.

"I may look slightly less death like but I don't feel less death like, and don't think you can change the subject," I say.

"What, sorry, I can't really hear you, I'll call you later," Shawn says walking out of the room.

"You are so annoying," I say following him.

"What, the reception is really bad in here," Shawn says sitting down on the couch and Hope my cat jumps up onto his lap and curls up into a ball.

"I will kick you out," I say lying down on the other side of the couch.

"Oh is that right," Shawn smirks.

"Yeah, that is right," I smile sitting up, "Now why were you so happy when I walked into the kitchen.

"So we are back to this," Shawn says stroking Hope making her run away.

"Yes we are, now tell me," I say.

"Nope," Shawn says closing his eyes.

He's probably not going to tell me to I close my eyes wiggling down into the couch.

"So how was that dream you were having," Shawn says making me open my eyes and quickly sit up.

Shit!