Prologue| Their Story

Son Yuna

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook

They were always making headlines

Well, not for a bad thing but rather a good thing. 5 years ago from this day, Jungkook met Yuna.

No one knew that it could happen but their simple interaction as hosts for Seoul Music Awards and everyone was gushing over them.

Well, they never used to think about it, they were merely colleagues for a simple presenting awards for artists.

It was an impossible thought. With the height of BTS' fame with the new release of their Map of the Soul: Persona Album. Jungkook was garnering fans and the group was busy with tours and a girlfriend was never the first to come into mind.

A boyfriend was not in Son Yuna's mind either as she is pulled from side to side from various acting roles that all contribute as to why directors adore her.

But here they were ever so slightly feeling flutters in their hearts every time they even gazed or glanced at each other and boy did the fans love it.

They were going crazy on how perfect it would be for them to be a couple and how they would have beautiful babies.

Even the BTS members would tease Jungkook about Yuna because besides her incredible acting skills, her visuals were so stunning and unlike any other.

The only actress who has proven to the public through examinations that she has never gone under the knife for her beautiful looks.

Their increasing popularity caused for their entertainments to always host awards together during those few months five years ago and these two fell for each other hard.

What started to be just innocent lunch dates done for the convenience of work time became more intimate as they started telling more about each other to the point there was an undeniable connection and all the fans and even the staff pointed it out and it eventually became official.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook what do you think you're doing here all alone sitting on a bench?", Yuna said as he approached him.

"That's because people tend to leave things that they don't own behind knowing the owner might come back for it", Jungkook said

Yuna sat down and looked at him confused and said, "What are you talking about Jungkook? Did you brink a bottle of Soju or something."

"Nope, It's just that I'm yours and you left me here so you came back for me", he said with a quick smile making Yuna laugh.

"Be mine, and I'll be yours", Jungkook said.

"Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that", Yuna said with glimmer in her eyes.

They were taking over all media with their relationship because everyone wanted a scoop on how their relationship was like.

And there came the offer to star on one of South Korea's most controversial shows, "We Got Married"

Where two celebrities are put in a fake marriage and although it is usually done for celebrities who barely know each other, Jungkook and Yuna were an exception because of the high demands of their fans and besides they were still in the early stages of their relationship.

Fans went crazy and ratings were wild for the show when Jungkook and Yuna were on it. Right at the very first episode of their season of We Got Married, they signed their marriage papers as part of an act and they were submitted as part of an act but clueless were the new staff that they actually printed legal papers.

Nevertheless, that very episode had the highest ratings the show has ever had and fans loved every episode after that.

But the show, as proven before, came out to be toxic for the two who just got into the relationship.

With uncomfortable scripts that forced them to do things they didn't want, the smiles that you saw on tv if you were watching at that time were forced and were just done out of respect.

When the show ended, the fans were sad but Jungkook and Yuna were relieved but sadly, not long after the show, BTS had the Speak Yourself Tour and it was hard for the two of then to have a stable relationship especially because it was in a sour note because of the show.

Every time they saw each other they were only frustrated at each other and all they could say were things they wanted to point out about the other.

To the public's dismay, Jungkook and Yuna broke up after a few months of dating right when the Speak Yourself Tour was halfway done.

Jungkook and Yuna stayed strong and showed no signs of weakness as they continued their career.

BTS simply grew in popularity and Yuna was cast into more movies.

Five years later and Namjoon and Hoseok had one year left to serve in the military while Jimin and Taehyung was just starting.

Seokjin was married to the lovely member of the popular girl group Blackpink, Rosé.
It didn't cause much of a controversy since Blackpink disbanded two years ago due to them not re-signing to the entertainment due to unfair treatment and the amount of scandals YG had been handling.

Yoongi, the rapper legend of BTS, was now also married but to a non celebrity named Shin Yerin, now, Min Yerin.

The rest of the members stayed single except for Jungkook who was now engaged to his beautiful fiancé Jung Eunha, an ex-member of the girl group G-friend.

Yuna on the other hand also came to have her own relationship and was now engaged to the one and only Jackson Wang of Got7.
He just got out of the military as he chose to serve early.

Both Jungkook and Yuna are happy and are so excited to get married but one simple blast from the past may halt their long awaited marriage or maybe change their futures forever.

What if there are some things in the past that are just not meant to stay as memories and should still, live on.