12| Doubts

Jungkook's POV

I woke up to the sound of seagulls. Funny, it reminded me of that one interview when I said Justin Seagull instead of Justin Bieber.

I can still see my derpy face saying, "I love Justin Seagull."

I opened my eyes more and saw a sound asleep Yuna that I was cuddling. I really couldn't sleep last night and none of my hyungs wanted to cuddle with me.

I can't believe she even agreed to it. I slowly removed my arms that were around her waist and I sat up. Curiousity made me take her hair off her face and there I saw her face. Still pretty as ever.

Even without makeup. I can't believe I ever let a girl like her go. But, it was only right.

Who am I to rob her of her happiness? She deserved every inch of happiness even if it meant that I wasn'r part of it.

I was about to touch her cheek when suddenly she grabbed my hand and said, "Jeon Jungkook, if you dare touch my face I will suffocate you."

I just smiled sheepishly and immediately removed my hands and thought: Well, she's back.

She suddenly sat up and looked at me weird then said, "Why are you here??"

"What are you talking about, I asked if I could sleep here with you cause I couldn't sleep", I said and she smacled her forehead.

"Yup, now I remember", she said as her face turned red.

"Why is your face red?", I asked and she covered her face and said, "Is it?"

I was about to say more when suddenly our tent opened and it was Jin and he said, "Come out two lovebirds, breakfast is ready, you guys take so long in getting out of bed."

"We are not lovebirds!", Yuna said as she immediately went out the tent and pushed Jin aside.

Jin looked at me as if he was trying not to laugh so I immediately got out of the tent before he could do so.

I went to where I saw everyone gathered at a small fire and I smiled as I saw Yuna having a fun conversation with the girls.

I continued to look at them until I felt someone slap my back.

I looked at my back and saw Jin laughing with his windshield wiper laugh then I said, "What was that for?"

"You should honestly be thanking me", he said as he put an arm around my shoulder then we walked to the others.

"Why should I be thanking you?", I asked and he laughs again with that windshield wiper laugh then he said, "Because you looked like an idiot while standing there and just staring at Yuna."

"Was I?", I said confused, "I thought I just glanced at her."

"Well you were definitely doing more than just glancing", he said as he decides to join Yoongi in eating.

I then sat down next to Yoongi and he said, "Oh hey kid."

"I am not a kid, I am 2 inches taller than you Yoongi", I said as he took a bite of his grilled beef.

"Still a kid to me, I don't want to feel so old" he said, "Anyways, why weren't you at your tent?"

"Ummm, I was at Yuna's tent", I said.

Yoongi's eyes widened as he gulped his beef then he held me by the shoulders.

"I know I really want you to be with Yuna but you have to end things with Eunha first", Yoongi said making me remove his hands from my shoulder.