14| A choice

"Its either me or her Jungkook", Eunha repeated with a clear shakiness in her voice.

My whole body scrunched up with her statement.

She screamed at me as she removed her ring and threw it at me.

"If you actually loved me, it wouldn't take so damn long for you to answer!", she shouted, the sound piercing my eardrums with every syllable.

"And to think I was gonna marry you in a few months", she said, "I'm glad I'm leaving you now because you were the wronh choice!"

Her words finally tipped me over. I've had enough of feeling like I'm always in the wrong.

I stood up from the chair and I grabbed her hand and I looked at her with anger firing in me.

I said without hesitation, "Don't even pretend like you weren't marrying me to help yourself Eunha."

"What the, Jeon Jungkook, let go of me, I don't know what the hell you are talking about", she said trying to removed my grip but I only gripped her tighter.

"Stop acting like you don't know", I said and she wouldn't look at me until I said, "If you really loved me, you wouldn't tell me to give up on my ARMYs, nor even tell me to leave my group."

"You know very well that music is my passion", I said and she finally looked at me and said, "Well then you finally got everything figured out Jeon Jungkook, it took you long enough."

I finally loosened my grip and I gave the ring back to her saying, "Keep it, I don't want it because your filthy hands wore it."

She stormed off and suddenly Yoongi and Jin came in and they said, "You finally did the thing we've been asking you to do way before you were engaged to that brat."

"I actually liked her and my heart didn't want to admit that she's like that", I said as I clenched my fist on my tightening chest.

It hurt a lot because I shared a lot of moments with Eunha but I only saw how she was interested with how I looked and not how I felt.

But nothing hurt as much as knowing that Yuna was in that emergency room, fighting for her life.

Just because of my stupid decision to stop the car in the middle of the road.

I felt my heart hurt harder as I looked at the floor and saw my tears drop on the white marble tiles.

Yoongi put a hand on my back and rubbed it to calm me down.

I felt Jin sit beside me and then Yoongi said, "I'm guessing that these tears are definitely because of Yuna."

I nodded slowly and Yoongi just gave out a sigh, "She'll be fine, the girl's a fighter."

"It hurts Yoongi, how my stupid heart just realizes now that I care for her more than how I think I do", I said as I stomped on the floor and grasped my hair in frustration.

"Jungkook, stop blaming yourself, it's not your fault", Jin said in an attempt to comfort me.

I couldn't handle it anymore.

My heart was pounding.

My palms were sweating.

My mind was spinning.

My eyes were dilated.

My whole body was shaking.

I stood up and I looked down at Jin, but my self-control made sure my voice was volumed down.

"Can't you see it's my fault", I said with tears rushing down my face like waterfalls.

"If I could just go back in time and change my decisions", I said as I fell to the floor with weakened knees but Yoongi and Jin's embrace caught me.