5| Great Acting

I took off my earphones as I heard that we were about to arrive in Jeju.
Moments later, the plane finally landed and we got off of the plane and went to wait for our luggage.

As I was waiting for my luggage, I saw the Got7 members, Youngjae. I slightly panicked and immediately went beside Jungkook.

I held his arm tight and whisper shouted, "Jungkook you gotta help me out, Youngjae is here and if he sees me, he'll tell Jackson and this whole thing is doomed."

"What?! Where?!", he whisper shouted back making me say, "He's a few meters to your right, don't look or he'll notice."

He looked to the right and Youngjae noticed him so he immediately looked at me and said, "Oh crap, he noticed me."

"Seriously?! I told you not to look, why'd you look idiot!", I whisper shouted and he just rolled his eyes.

"What do we do now, he's eyeing us curiously and he's approaching us?! Jungkook! Do something!", I said and he said, "Oh I'll do something."

He pulled me by the waist towards him with one hand then he caressed me by the cheek with the other then he gently kissed me.

His lips felt soft but I was shocked by his move and I kept my eyes open and saw that Youngjae decided to leave us alone.

I closed my eyes and my arms that were tucked away behind me came in to hug his waist and I found myself kissing him back.

We kissed for a while and I was waiting for him to pull away and he finally did and said, "Is he gone?"

I nodded and removed my arms from his waist and said, "That was gross."

"Oh shut up, that wasn't, if it was then you wouldn't kiss back", he said and I rolled my eyes and said, "Whatever, I was just acting so that it looked convincing and he would leave."

"Wow, Great acting, someone give this girl an Oscar", he said sarcastically while clapping.

He then chuckled and said, "Just admit it, you liked that kiss and I'm a good kisser."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my luggage from the baggage claim area and so did he then I said, "You can think whatever you like to think Jeon Jungkook but I will keep my lips sealed."

"Whatever, at some point, you're just going to admit it without even thinking about it", he said and I scoffed and said, "That would be in a universe that doesn't exist."

"Well you used to say how much I was a great kisser when we were together", he said.

"It's in past tense Jungkook, when we were together, and besides it should stay that way, that's why we're getting a divorce for a marriage that we're not even supposed to be in", I said and he just said, "Whatever."

We started walking towards the exit of the airport and as we finally were outside the airport, we saw a familiar looking woman holding up a sign and I immediately ran to her and hugged her.

"Oh my gosh! Doyeon! I didn't know you were in Jeju at this time, I thought Eunwoo was gonna send one of his guy friends", I said and she just laughed and I pulled away.

She looked at Jungkook and gave him a small smile and said, "Eunwoo told me about the mess that you guys are in."

"I honestly never thought I find you two in the same space ever again with that ugly breakup but here we are", she said and I just nodded and said, "Yup, here we are and I can't wait to get this over."

"You and me both", Jungkook said, "Nobody wants to stay around your perfectionist ass."

"Woah woah woah, both of you get your stuff in my car before any form of paparazzi comes and get you both caught", Doyeon said pushing both of us to her car.
Gosh I wanted to tear him apart. I hate his stupid face.