8| Awkward

I woke up in the morning and I felt my right arm going numb.
I looked to the side and saw a sound asleep Jungkook hugging my arm while I was resting on an uncomfortable chair.

Why in the world did I let my ego down and allowed myself to sleep in this chair that's making my back hurt just to help this ass out.

I slowly removed my arm from his really strong grip. Not really, I immediately pulled my arm off because his body was sweating and I was surprised that he was so unbothered.

 Not really, I immediately pulled my arm off because his body was sweating and I was surprised that he was so unbothered

I chuckled a bit at how he looked because he looked kind of..., "Cute."

"Oh my god, that just came out of my flipping mouth", I said as I covered it.

I sighed. No no no no. Jungkook is a massive troll that I have to love with for four months.
Trolls are not cute!

I quietly made my way out of my room and I went to the kitchen downstairs.
I opened the fridge and saw it fully stocked with food.
"Hmm, It seems like Eunwoo really prepared for our stay here", I said as I looked at the array of food.

"What should I cook for a sick Jeon Jungkook?", I said as I thought to myself.

Aha.
I'll make the dish that he always asked me to make him on days that weren't the best.
Kimchi Jjigae (kimchi stew)

I smiled as I saw the amount of kimchi in the refrigerator then I walked all around the kitchen to look for a pot.

I smiled as I saw a traditional cooking pot then I immediately turned on the stove and put the pot on then I started cooking.

The kimchi jjigae was smelling delicious after having it cook in the pot for a good while.

Then out of nowhere I see Jungkook sniffing the air like a dog as he walked to the kitchen.

"Jungkook, stop sniffing the air like a mutt", I said and he glared at me and said, "Is that how you treat a sick person?"

"You don't look sick to me, you got out of bed yourself", I said and he just scoffed then said, "Whatever, let's just not talk about what happened last night."

"Oh so you're telling me that I should just forget about how you were all so pitiful to look at and you even made me stay and sleep on an uncomfortable chair because you begged me", I retorted and he just rolled his eyes.

"I asked you to stay before and you didn't but why stay now?", he asked catching me off guard.

I didn't know what to say so I ended up saying, "Whatever, let me just finish what I'm cooking."

I turned to the stove and I turned it off seeing that the food was ready then I put some in a bowl and I took a spoon out of the drawers and put it in the bowl then I handed it to Jungkook and his eyes widened.

"Oh my god, I never thought this day would ever come," he said as he took a sip using the spoon and he sighed in satisfaction.

"You made me kimchi jjigae again and it still tastes the same", he said and I looked at him confused and said, "What do you mean by that?"