3| Staying Married

"Wait so why are you driving?", Jungkook asked as I turned on the engine of my car and I said, "First of all, it's my car and second of all, you can drive but you get so easily distracted."

"Yoongi told me you almost hit a poultry truck just because you wanted to look for your mixtape to play on the radio", I said and he just shrugged and said, "Whatever, I'm glad we broke up, you're just too controlling you think everything in this world has to be perfect."

I immediately stopped the car in anger and I quickly parked it near a grocery and I said, "Oh so you wanna have the why we broke up talk huh? Ok! Let's do it!"

"You know what, you barely half the man Jackson is okay! I'm glad I broke up with you! You are a huge ass you know that! I don't care if you're fans adore you for being a total dork!", I shouted at him.

"You know what! You never clean and all you care about is your stupid Overwatch, I'm even surprised that a girl managed to want to be your fiancé!", I screamed at him.

He looked infuriated and said, "Ok! You wanna be like that! You broke up with me just because I was going on tours and I was busy but you couldn't even understand?! You think the whole world revolves around you because your selfish!"

"Selfish?!", I said, "How dare you call me selfish! When we were together don't you realize that I set aside time for you! I even escape from my directors just to visit you but when I get to your stupid dorm I find out through one of the members that you're hanging out with your other friends!"

"Oh you know what! I hang out with other friends cause even my own members tell me how perfect you are and I'm just taking you for granted when in reality you're just a huge nagging bitch!", he screamed back and my eyes widened.

I slapped him across the face and said, "How dare you! You know what! I don't regret breaking up with you because I found a guy that will treat me better than you ever will!"

"Wish I could say the same", Jungkook said in complete sadness catching me off guard and I said, "Did I hear right?"

"She's literally like you, except....," Jungkook said but he didn't finish his sentence and I said, "Except?"

"I lied, she's controlling, you're not, I really messed up with us didn't I?", he said with pure honesty catching me off guard again and I looked at him and said, "I think it's for the best Jungkook, and besides, if you don't like your fiancé why did you even propose to her?"

"Reasons that I don't intend to discuss with you", Jungkook said sternly and I just nodded and started driving to my lawyer's place.

"Look, I just want this to be over okay, I'm sure there's a pretty good reason why we just didn't stay together", I said and he just nodded and quietly muttered, "I wish I knew that reason."

"You're not alone but someday when we marry our respective fiancés we'll know, I'm sure of that", I said  then the car ride became quiet and it stopped being quiet when I finally stopped the car and I got out to get into the office of my lawyer.

We didn't even talk because we might fight again so he just followed behind me as I walked in his office and long behold as the doors opened, his assistant immediately assisted me to his office

The door to her office opens and he meets my eyes but then he meets Jungkook and his eyes widen too.