13|Danger

Jungkook's POV

I watched as Yuna cried like she's never cried before. I know why because I saw the photo, I swear I'll kill Jackson.

I sighed as I hugged her and stroked her hair to help lessen her crying. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and I saw that it was Yoongi.

He said softly, "I think it's best if the two of you go home now, don't worry we'll take the trash."

I nodded and I said to Yuna, "Come on, we gotta go home."

She nodded and I helped her get up then she said, "What about the stuff?"

"They'll take care of it, I have to take you home", I said and she just nodded, not even fighting the situation.

I led her back to the JEEP and we drove home, the whole time she was silent and she didn't say a word.

At first, I couldn't stand it but I realized that it was the only way so I decided to stop the car and she was startled with the sudden stop.

"Jeon Jungkook, what are you doing?", she said.

Yuna's POV

Jungkook put the car to a sudden stop and I was surprised with what he did so I asked, "Jeon Jungkook what are you doing?"

He looked at me like he was going to burn into my soul with his stare then he grabbed me by the shoulders and he said, "Son Yuna you have no idea how you drive me nuts, you drive me crazy."

I looked at him confused and I said, "Is that supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing?"

He lifted my chin then he stared at my lips as they quivered in fear at what he had to say.

"I don't know why you still don't get it, it's a good thing because-", he said but I cut him off when I realized that we were parked in the middle of the road.

He was confused and was about to say more but I saw a truck incoming.

"JUNGKOOK START THE DAMN CAR!", I screamed.
"THERE'S A TRUCK AND WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAMN ROAD!", I shouted.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he tried to start the car but it wouldn't start. He was muttering profanities when he knew he couldn't start it.

There was no hope for the car to start and I looked at Jungkook and I thought about how he had a fiancé waiting for him back in Seoul. How I didn't have one anymore.

The members would be devastate if something wrong happened to him.

I made a decision that I might regret in the future but I don't regret it now.

I opened his door and I pushed him out then closed my eyes to prepare for the worst.

I felt the impact of the truck hit the car and I hit my head on the glass. I heard a sharp noise in my ear and everything went black as the last thing I heard was Jungkook shouting my name.

Jungkook's POV

A truck was coming our way but I couldn't start the car. I was panicking and I was losing my mind. Just when I thought I was going to get hit along with Yuna,

She opened my door and pushed me out. I watched as the truck swiveled to the side and hit a tree, but the edge of it hit the JEEP sending the car spiraling into another tree.

I shouted at the top of my lungs, "YUNAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

I got up and I saw the truck driver and he asked if I was okay, I didn't answer and I just ran to my car and I quickly opened the door to her seat.

I saw her all bruised, bleeding and unconscious. My whole body felt pain with what I saw.

I quickly got her out of the car and I sat down on the ground while cradling her.
I listened to her heart and I could only hear a faint beat.

I cried and cried as I shook her but she wouldn't wake up. I cursed the world, I cursed everything.

Why her?

Why not me?

I immediately called Jin only to see his car arrive before he could even answer.
The others arrived also and saw the disaster that happened.

They pulled me away from Yuna as the medics arrived. They were probably called by the truck driver. I was desperately trying to get back to Yuna but Yoongi and Jin held me back.

I cried and screamed. I was a mess. I thought I was gonna go home and finally tell her.

I thought I would get to tell her finally that I didn't want the divorce.

I wanted to tell her that I didn't want to be with Eunha and that I wanted to be with her.

But now,

I didn't even know if I was too late or maybe I still had the chance.

I convinced Jin and Yoongi to allow me to ride with the ambulance and so I did.

I watched as the medics did their best to keep her heart rate and breathing stabilized.

I felt a rush of tears and I hoped they'd give me more comforting words like telling me everything would be okay but all I could hear was that, "Sir, I need you to be strong for her"

We soon arrived at the hospital and I could only go as far as the entrance to the emergency room.

I sighed and sat down on one of the chairs. Covering my face with my palms.

All I could utter was that..

That should be me

That should be me

That should be me

That should be me

That should be me

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and a familiar voice say, "Jungkook, look at me."

I looked up with glassy eyes and I saw Eunha.

My heart dropped as she said, "Jin, told me everything."

I saw a tear drop down her cheek as she said, "I want to be mad at you for lying to me and for not telling me anything but I understand what's going on"

"You love her, don't you?", she said and I froze and she saw with my reaction that the question shook me to the core.

"I need you to make a choice Jungkook", Eunha said as if she wanted to fall on the ground and cry.

"It's either me or it's her Jeon", she said as she held on to her engagement ring waiting for my answer.

I choked and muttered a single word,
"I-"