10| Have Fun

I didn't remember much about yesterday's events all I could remember was that I slept easily. I woke up to the bright light shining through the windows.

I was so ready to hug a sleeping Javkson when I realized that I was an airplane away from him and I was stuck with an ex in a villa that wasn't mine.

My chest felt heavy and my heart hurt. Another stupid day of me hiding in this lonely villa. It was beautiful and all but I missed my life.

I missed meeting with my friends, all the parties I went to, acting and most importantly, Jackson. I have never been so intrigued with our first fight and the fact that we never got to make up makes me feel so low.

I lazily got out of bed and and I instantly screamed when the door bust open.

Only for me to see a snorting Jungkook as he said, "Rise and shine! I made breakfast!"

I gave him a scrunched face and he looked offended and said, "Are you dreading my cooking? My cooking has since improved!"

"I hope its not another batch of glazed sweet potatoes stuck on a plate", I said as I let out a chuckle. Jungkook glared at me and said, "You are lucky I'm in a good mood today."

"Why are you in a good mood?", I asked and he just said, "You'll know later."

I looked at him confused as he left the room and, I assumed, went back to the dining area.

I got out of my bed, not even bothering to look at the mirror cause I know that I never look good in the mornings.

I smiled at the thought of Jungkook having terrible cooking.

I quickly went downstairs only to be met with the smell of delicious food.

I was genuinely confused and I went straight to the dining area and my eyes widened at the sight.

Perfectly cooked sunny side ups and kimchi fried rice.

"Since when did you learn how to cook?", I asked Jungkook who was just sitting down looking like he wanted to devour the food already.

"Since I got a fiancé who almost burned down our dorm kitchen", he said and I asked, "Eunha can't cook?"

"It's not that she can't cook, it's always a hit or miss with her", I said

I chuckled and I stopped myself and said, "You shouldn't be so critical of your fiancé, even if she may not be good at cooking, I'm sure there are redeeming qualities about her."

"Well, she is a really great listener, she listens to me when I have problems, maybe that's why I wanted to be married to her, she's like a shoulder to lean on when you feel down", he said and I was shocked with his words.

"Was I a bad listener then?", I asked and he raised his eyebrow at my question and he laughed then said, "Well, you'rea terrible listener."

"WHAT?! No!", I said as an attempt to defend myself. "I mean you do listen when you are around but the problem is, you're never around."

"What can I do? I love my work, you love your work", I said, "It's like we're more devoted to our work than our own partners."

Jungkook's expression showed it all. He knew I was right. He then cut the silence by saying, "Enough with this deep talk, we need to eat fast cause I'm taking you somewhere."

"And where is that exactly?", I asked and he just smiled and said, "You'll know when we get there.

I hurriedly ate my food and when I finished he said, "Dress up for the beach."