6| Flashback

"Oh my god, wow this is a crap ton of clothes, I did not expect that", I said as I looked at the mountain of clothes that rose as soon as I opened my luggage.

"Ok, mental check, always be prepared or we end up with these kinds of situations", I said.
So much for getting ready for a party.

What kind of party are we even having?

"Hey Jungkook! What kind of party are we having?!", I shouted from my room hoping he would hear and to my surprise he shouted back, "A POOL PARTY SO WEAR SOME SORT OF SWIMWEAR!"

"Oh crap", I mumbled to myself. I didn't bring any form of swimsuit. I looked at my luggage and I said to myself, "I should have some sort of clothing item that I don't like and could definitely craft into swimwear."

I looked everywhere in my luggage and smiled in satisfaction when I found some clothes that I used to stuff at the back of my closet.

Perfect. I looked around for scissors around the room and was glad to find one in one of the drawers of the bedside table.
I looked at the clothes I was going to DIY and I smiled and said to myself, "This is going to be fun."

I grabbed the clothes and started the fun.

*********************

I was sitting peacefully on the couch. Well actually I wasn't, I was still trying to figure out how Yuna beat me in Mario Kart.

I mean I knew she was good but I never thought she was doing that good. Maybe it was because I barely game nowadays and I give an effort to be mature. I mean no matter what effort I do to be mature, the other members still see me as a baby.

Even Taehyung and Jimin couldn't believe it that I was actually engaged before they could even find themselves someone to date. Here I am thinking, Taehyung would be the first one out of all of us to get married.

My thoughts kept on running and running through my head until I heard a knock on the main door of the house. The sound of the doorbell followed afterwards and that's when I was really snapped out of my world of thoughts.

I stood up from the couch and opened the front door of this luxurious beach house. Thank you Eunwoo!

I opened the door revealing Seokjin and Yoongi with their wives as well as the rest of the members of Blackpink.

"I hope that you all made sure that no form of paparazzi followed you, especially that annoying pest dispatch", I said and Seokjin just laughed saying, "Stop being so paranoid, we took all the precautionary measures."

"And if you're wondering why the rest of the former Blackpink members are here then, I just wanted more company and I made sure that no one else followed", Rosé said sweetly as she stepped inside.

Then she asked, "Hey, umm, Jungkook, can you point to us where the kitchen is so that we can cook the food."

"Oh yeah, it's just at the back of the living room", I said and she smiled sweetly and she gestured all the girls to join her in the kitchen.

Me and the guys sat on the living room and Yoongi said, "I mean, this life you're gonna have for four months isn't so bad."

"The house isn't so bad but the person is", I said as I brushed fingers through my hair.

"Oh shut up Jungkook, all of the members of our band raised you and we know you", Seokjin said in an as a matter of fact way.