15| Finale

Jungkook's POV

It's like everything went in a flash. The accident was thankfully not covered by the papparazzi but me and Yuna taking a supposed vacation made headlines.

I was so thankful that ARMYs stayed supportive even with all this chaos.

Eunha, being her fame hungry self decided to make a stupid story that I abused her and that Yuna was saying nasty stuff about her but ARMYs had my back and no one believed her.

It was as if the netizens as well didn't care that I broke up with Eunha. It made things so much lighter and I think it was already established with the media that things were bound to break between me and Eunha.

Unfortunately, Yuna didn't have an easier time. People bashed her so much so that she almost lost her career as a well-known actress.

I wasn't going to sit down and watch her endure sufferigs she didn't deserve.

I immediately uploaded on twitter the picture of Jackson cheating on her and the drama immediately died down.

Jackson should be thankful that he was going to serve the army or he would have faced the backlash head on.

Ever since I made the choice to never get the divorce in the end, I worked on my past relationship issues with Yuna. We weren't public with our relationship at first because we wanted to work on us.

Now we're stronger than ever.

Four years passed like they were merely weeks and now I was standing on a beach altar, in front of the most beautiful woman in the world.

She smiled with her luscious lips as the sun shone on her beautiful place. It was time for our vows and I already knew I was going to cry no matter what she said.

Everyone was there, all my hyungs with their partners were watching with loving eyes.

I waved at Rosé and Jin whose child was also was waving at me.

I smiled, I wanted a kid too.

I didn't take long at looking at the guests because all I wanted to look at was Yuna.

I loved her. I could stare at her beautiful dark eyes forever. She opened her mouth and uttered her vows.

"I hate you so much Jungkook", she said and my eyes widened as the crowd gasped.

She burst out laughing as she looked at the guests and said, "I'm just kidding guys! I just wanted to see that stupid look on his face."

The guests laughed and so did I. She looked at me again and she held my hands and said, "Jungkook, you are what keeps me going."

"Who thought that in my whole career that I would love a man more than my ego", she said and the guests chuckled.

"Let's get serious, ever since we started hosting together, I never noticed you for your looks", she said and she looked at the guests, "But I can't deny that he's a whole snack, with his toned body I'd like to eat up, and those damn thighs, okay I'm going too far."

She winked at the crowd and the guests laughed.

I blushed in embarassment and she said, "Jungkook, I love your goofy self, I could never want you to change, you know when to have fun but you know when things get serious and I love you for that, I hate your jokes but they're so bad that it's so funny."

I rolled my eyes and she laughed and said, "Jungkook, I love every part of you, but most importantly, until the day I die, I will love you even more each day."

I smiled as I felt a tear go down my cheek. She wiped it away with her thumb.

I cleared my throat knowing its my turn for the vows. I smiled and said, "Yuna, you are the love of my life, I would gladly acceot defeat from you in any video game I love, that's how much I love you."

"I love how you care in little ways, making me food that made me feel at home, taking care of me when I was sick even when you hated me", I said as she began to cry.

"When we were on the process of getting a divorce before, I secretly hoped that it wouldn't go through because I was hopelessly and madly in love with you," I said and she cried even more.

"I lied when I said I couldn't stand you before, what I meant was that I couldn't stand a day without you", I said, "I thought I could live without you but i couldn't, everything is so much better when I'm with you."

"As I said four years ago, I choose you Yuna, and I will keep choosing your for the rest of my life", I said and the guests were at awe.

I wiped her tears and we said our I do's.

Then finally the priest said, "You may now kiss the bride."

I kissed her softly on the lips and my heart was at ease. This was the official beginning of my forever with her.

A/N:
Thank you so much guys for loving and supporting my books.

We have 3 chapters left for "The Love Project" Jimin FF.

Something to look forward to is my upcoming BTS FF. "How To Get Away With Murder."

Hwang Somin was born to be a killer

Hwang Somin was born to be a killer. As a homeless orphan, she had no connections. She was given no love so her heart stayed closed. One day she was picked off the streets by the leader of VENOM, a powerful gang, because of him lacking an heir. She was trained and she grew up to be a cold-blooded assassin. She became one of the best and became known as "Viper". The leader's death automatically meant she was the new leader.

The gang wasn't
too happy especially when the former leader's biological heir emerges.

Not wanting to give up her position, Somin is in for the fight of her life with her loyal gang members by her side. That includes seven dashing men who might finally warm her cold heart.