1| Soon to be Wang

The smell of a newly opened bottle of Davidoff Cool Water Perfume. The scent of the freshly burned out coconut scented candle from the bedside.
The soft cotton white sheets of the bed and the smooth feeling of the silk pair of pajamas she had on.

The intoxicating scent of her soon to be husband by her side.

She turned to face her fiancé and she lifted his sheets to be faced with his innocent sleeping face but sinful looking body.
All the muscles in the right places.
She placed a finger on his abdomen and it felt like a rock.

She smiled at the sight of her handsome fiancé and saw that he had no plans of waking up so she kissed his nose and snuggled closer to him.

Son Yuna had everything. The amazing looks, the perfect body, the love of the people, the money, and a handsome fiancé.

She felt like it was heaven and to be honest, she would have never expected to be in the place she is in now.

Getting married to the one and only Jackson Wang.

He is not only famous in Korea but as well in China.
But even if she is more famous than him, it never bothered her anyways.

He was so easy to fall for. He has the looks but he also has the humor. His band, Got7 has got to he one of the funniest ones when on a variety show in Korea.

Even when she wasn't with him yet, she's never missed an episode of a variety show they were on, they were just hilarious.

Maybe that's how she's come to be fond of Jackson because he was the funniest out of all of them.

By chance, they both were the MCs for the Mnet Asian Music Awards and that was two years ago when all the small dates began.

Who would've known that a funny guy like him would take their relationship so seriously.

And here she was, with a ring on her finger and it's been there for 4 months now.

******************

I was lying on bed snuggles close to Jackson and was looking at him like this was the very first time I saw him.

This man always manages to make me fall for him almost everyday even when I'm already him.

We've had our fights but it only made our relationship stronger.

I was about to get out from bed when suddenly I was pulled back in and I heard Jackson say as he held me close, "You think you're so slick thinking you wouldn't wake me with that kiss on the nose?"

I turned to face him to see his quite handsome morning face and playfully hit his chest and said, "You cannot be serious, you were awake this whole time?"

"Well, yes, I just pretended to be asleep because I wanted to see what you would do", he said and I tried to move away again but he pulled me closer and he said, "Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm gonna go take a shower so that I can go and do the plans for our wedding", I said and he shook his head as he held me closer and said, "Noooo, just stay for a little while, I don't get to see you often cause you're always busy."

I looked at him and he was pouting so I kissed his lips and said, "Come on babe, I'll be back, I promise, I just want our wedding to be perfect."

"It doesn't have to be perfect babe, I just want to get married to you, I don't care if we get married in a shack, as long as I get married to you", he said as he showered my cheeks with kisses.

I blocked his lips and said, "That's why I'm planning the wedding cause you don't care but I do and I don't want to get married in a shack."

"Now can I take a shower?", I asked and he hesitatingly nodded and said, "Fine, because this wedding is my gift to you."

I cupped his cheeks and said, "You're already a gift to me babe."

I gave him a peck on the lips and I head straight to the washroom to take a quick shower and got out then dried myself.

Jackson saw my naked body and said, "Oh baby, I can't wait for the honeymoon."

He stood up from his bed and caressed my naked waist and said, "Baby, why can't we just do it now? Can't we just do it babe? I really want you."

I looked at him and said, "You know me babe, I'd like to save myself for marriage, ok?"

He just sighed and went back on the bed and planted his face on the pillows groaning that I would never do with him until we are married but he's always seeing my naked body.

I changed into clothes and said, "You can look now, there's no more temptation."

"Babe! What do you mean there's no temptation?! You still look stunning!", he said and I just chuckled and said, "Keep yourself in your place Jackson, I'll be back before dinner."

"What time is it?", he asked and I said, "Hmm, umm, it's 8:30 am, the wedding planner will be here in about 15 minutes."

"That means I have more time with you!", Jackson as he launched himself out of his bed and dragged me back to the bed making me scream, "AHHH JACKSON!"

He started tickling me making me laugh out loud and I was practically losing my breath laughing because he wouldn't stop tickling me.

He wouldn't stop tickling me until we heard a buzz signaling us that someone pressed our doorbell to our penthouse.

"That must be the wedding planner, I gotta go babe, I'll see you soon", I said and I gave him a quick kiss on the lips then I set off to our front door.

I left the bedroom then walked past our living room then opened the main door and was welcomed with an unhappy looking planner.

"Ms. Lee, what seems to be the matter?", I asked and she said, "Let's take a seat first."

We went and sat on the couch and he held my hand and said, "We can't go through with the wedding."

"Oh is it because of the decorations, I can always take some off so that the load for you isn't too heavy", I said and she shook her head and said, "We can't go through with it because I looked at some of your government papers and it says that you're married."

I looked at her confused and she said, "You're married to a man named Jeon Jungkook an it says on the paper that you signed this marriage contract five years ago."

She handed me the paper from her briefcase and I looked at the paper and it was a legit marriage contract and saw it was signed by me.

And

By Jungkook.

This can't be.

I'm not supposed to be Jeon Yuna.

I'm supposed to be Wang Yuna.

Oh

My

god.

No no no no no no.

"Ms. Son, are you okay?", Ms. Lee asked and I said, "Surely there must be some kind of mistake here, I never married Jeon Jungkook, I broke up with him before he could even propose to me."

"It says here that you signed the contract on May 29, 2019", she said, "And today is May 29, 2024, so happy anniversary?"

"Quit it Ms. Lee, May 29?", I said and I thought about what was significant about that date and I almost fell out of the couch when I remembered.

Oh my god.

That was the air date of the first episode of the show "We got Married" when we were on it.

Don't tell me.

Don't tell me the staff gave me a real marriage contract.

This can't be happening right now.

Jackson can't know about this.