The End of The Beginning

Hello this is the author of this here story so I have this story pretty much written out in my head so updates should come fairly quickly you can expect at least one a week.

Marcos POV

I sat up in tears knowing I had lost my best friend . My whole body shook as  I struggled to stand up as the smoke cleared I saw an amazing sight DragonCycles in Earth finally the smoke dissipated and I saw Star,Myself, Earth, and Mewni  together at last. We walked to each other full of emotion and exchanged the words: Hey, Hi. We came closer and hugged after all this time our lives could be normal together. As I let go of Star I caught a glimpse of Earth and understood what had happened.

Stars POV

    Marco and I let go of each other and looked at the place. As I stared in awe I realized what had happened I urgently woke Marco out of his trance. "Marco we need to find our families" Marco finally snapped awake " You are right I can't believe I forgot  how do we get back though" " Not a problem" I said as I was getting ready to summon my Cloudy Charm. "Star!" Marco yelled "magic is gone remember" I had forgotten that since I was so lost in thought. "I guess we walk then" Me and Marco walked to where his house should be but found a surprise. "Star my house moved look it's further south now" " I guess the planet grew to let Mewni in" we continued walking thinking about why the dimensions were merged. We entered the Marco's house to find his family in the basement. "Mom Dad why are you down here" Marco asked "We thought there was an earthquake" explained his dad. Suddenly for the first time they noticed me "Star! How wonderful to see you here, do you know what's going on" asked Mrs.Diaz "I don't know but Mewni and Earth merged somehow...  I need to talk to Marco bye" I said quickly. Before they asked any questions I dragged Marco by the collar to his room.

Marco's POV

Star grabbed me tightly by the collar practically choking me and did not let go until we got to my room. "What was that for!!" I yelled at her I immediately felt sorry when I saw her saddened but serious expression on her face. "I'm sorry Marco but I  really need to talk to you" "What do you need to talk about" I asked. "I need to talk about what happened. In the Realm Of Magic."