Preparation

Marcos POV

"Well I tried to round up as much as the Marcnifecent Seven as I could so its really only me you and Ponyhead" "Okay yeah that's cool and all but what specifically are the Septarians doing." "Well for the most part they just attack people and capture them to hold captive." "Oh no this is bad, humans have VERY dangerous weapons if war were to break out then there would be a four way war: Monsters, Mewmans, Humans, and  Septarians. Most Mewmans and monsters are defenseless too we need to talk to officials an-and" "Marco!, that is not the problem the problem is the Septarians they are indestructible now that magic is gone neither humans or Mewmans have any defense." "Well that is kind of convenient instead of uniting Mewmans, Monsters, and humans out of compassion we can unite them out of need for each other." "Well Marco what's the plan." "We need a bigger team but more importantly we need to send Eclipsa to talk to the humans if we warn them then they probably won't attack the Mewmans or Monsters and we can convince them to stay out of it but they will only agree if the Marcnifecent 3 can contain them and if we can get the monsters into Mewmen areas of Earth-ni until everything is sorted out." "Marco, that's a nice plan and all but I think your missing something, what about Star?" "Tom as much as I hate to say it we need to focus on this we can find Star or on the way or something but right now we need to focus on the safety of this dimension." "I know that that is what Star would have done too what any of us would have done but-" "I know Tom well lets go find the rest of the Marcnifecent X group.

Stars POV

"Glossyrick!" "What I'm right here no need to yell" "Are you coming with me?" "That depends where are you going?" " I don't know you didn't tell me what to do!" "I told you, you need to figure it out for yourself" "Glossyrick why cant you say anything useful" "Well I'll tell you this you have been in it before and its not here" " How am I supposed to get out of here Glossyrick! The portals are all gone and so are the fountains." "I don't see why you haven't figured it out yet Star but it will come to you." "Of course. Glossyrick! Open your eye" " As you wish Star" I squeezed in and found myself in the Grandma Room once again"Glossyrick, why am I here again" "Take a look at your portrait" "Yeah it looks the same" "Star do you see any humans in the picture?" "No" "Look at your hand what is coming out" "Magic but--" No Star it does not show you destroying the magic or cleaving Earth and Mewni" "but you said we made the right choice." "Well what do you think that means then" "Its not over is it" "No Star now that you know what to do I suggest you head back to Earth-ni" I heard a loud snap I saw a bright light and I found myself in the monster temple.