Moving On

Marcos POV

"Tom! Why did you open the door" "Wait was that not what you wanted me to do" "No Tom I thought you were going to look under the crack in the door." "Well I am sorry if I can't read your mind Marco" "Marco! Tom! just stop fighting we need to figure out a way to escape the Septarians are going to come any second now!" "Fine I'm sorry Mar-" "No time for apologizing Tom we have to go" "Okay Okay you made your point Star we need to find a new place to hide" I said interrupting Star who started acting strange ever since I had talked to her about the magic."So, any ideas Marco? Star?" "We can go to school" said Star excitedly "That way we can find Alfonso and Ferguson, that's a great idea Star" "Alright it shouldn't be too far we need to take my Mom and Dad too though but I'm sure it will be fine" "Well lets get going then Marco"said a different voice "Janna!" " What are you doing in my house?!" "Well obviously I was looking for you and Star after what happened" "And so you started spying on us!" "Jeez Marco don't pretend like the only person who can spy on you and Star is Tom" "Ughh Lets just leave" I said flustered by everything that had happened. "Marco are you all right where are you going we heard your yelling"asked my Dad "Oh so remember those lizard people they are going to attack us for revenge so we have to go" "Marco are you sure your not delusional anymore" "Dad! I never was delusional I really did get stabbed by a unicorn" I said under my breath "Fine we'll go with you Marco but when we get there you have to explain everything" I heard my Mom say with a stern voice "Fine lets head to the school"

Stars POV

As we headed out I held Marcos hand while thinking about what he and Glossyrick had said about restoring the magic. "Marco?" "Yeah Star?" "So I didn't tell you everything that happened in the magic" "Yeah that's what I thought" Marco was quiet the entire the time I told the story "So yeah that's what happened Marco" "So you really do have to restore the magic" "yeah I guess I do" "Well I'm sure it will all work out" "Yeah I hope it will" I said as we made it to the school to find Alfonso and Ferguson hiding behind a bush and the silhouettes of a group of lizards.