Fight or Flight

Stars POV

With Ludo safely in the Realm of Magic I need to find the rest of the Magic Users I walked hastily as I began my search for the many people that once possessed the magic wand. Marco would have to be the last person as he had a very important role at the moment. As I embarked I looked towards Echo Creek although there was danger looming everywhere It still looked beautiful. As I was reminiscing all the great adventures I had on earth. In order to get everyone who has used magic I would somehow need to get Eclipsa out of the crystal, the crystal that is surrounded by the Septarian forces.

Marco's POV 

"Star! What are you doing here?" "We need to rescue Eclipsa its the only way to get Magic back." "Star are you sure the Septarians are too formidable" said Moon sternly "Its fine Marcos room is connected to where Eclipsa is we just need them to get knockout the guards while someone goes into the temple and throws her out a window or something."  "Okay so we need everybody who has used magic before so Moon and Star you guys can take out the guards in my room while Janna and Tom can you sneak in and get Eclipsa out" I said "Sure if I can steal your social security numbers I think I can sneak into a castle" "Ugh fine just everybody get into your positions I will stay here and make sure the Septarians don't leave." "Alright lets go"