Two Journeys

Marco POV

I arrived at the monster temple in a hurry. "Tom!, I'm here what's wrong!" "Marco remember when you and Star fought that Septarian" "Toffee?,of course I do" "Right so remember what Toffees goal was?" "Oh no, he wanted to destroy magic so either Toffee was right or we were wrong." "That's besides the point now the Septarians are attacking the Mewmans and humans alike." "Oh no Tom earth has weapons of unimaginable power we need to do something." "Right let's go Marco but first you have to meet the rest of the team." "Team?"

Star POV

I finally regained consciousness only to find myself in a drastically different place. It was the realm of magic. I was stunned to find myself here again "I knew it" I said to myself "Magic can't be gone or else I couldn't be here." "Mina!, Marco!" There was no response from either of them but so did hear a voice. "Glossaryck!" "Hello Star I was expecting you" "Wha- what how I just vanished?" "Star magic doesn't die so easily there is always a small amount left but only in a certain person can wield it." "So what you're saying is that after all this effort into destroying magic were just going to bring it back? No! Magic caused so many problems it needs to be gone." "I bet the boy, Marco would disagree right about now." "Of course not Marco knows better than anyone why I did what I did." Star not every human has accustomed to Earth-ni they have very strong weapons and well frankly the Mewmans and monsters are defenseless. Except maybe the septarians." "But all that would do is start a conflict" "Star magic needs to come back and it needs to be in good hands magic can be great or terrible but right now it is in your hands and you can decide the change it will make." "Fine I will" I walked around the broken dimension and felt myself tiring I didn't even know what to look for after all. "Glossaryck! How am I supposed to restore magic." "The same way Earth and Mewni got cleaved and the way you got here" "What is that supposed to mean! Can't you just talk normally for once!" "No no I can't this is something you figure out for yourself however maybe your friends could give you answers."I see how do I get to earth." "This is something you figure out for yourself" " Of course" I left him with one last glare as I left trying to find a way home.