The Dark Queens Fate

Stars POV 

"Mom?" I said in surprise "Where were you me and Marco tried to go looking for you bu-" "Star I'm just happy your safe, I was looking all over for you." "Aww thanks Mom" "Uhh Moon have you've seen Eclipsa" asked Marco awkwardly "That's why I was so worried about you two Eclipsa  has been recrystallized" "Yeah we think we know why Star said she saw Toffee in the monster temple" "I'm quite aware of that Marco I escaped but I couldn't take Eclipsa" "So Eclipsa is recrystallized because Toffee came back and without magic we can't fix it" "I'm afraid so Star" "Well without Eclipsa we need you to speak to the humans about the Septarians or else they will attack the Mewmans and monsters" "I know that Marco I just needed to find Star before I left" "Bye Mom be safe" "You too Star stay safe you and Marco should try and help out the people" "We are Mom we already have a plan" "okay goodbye" "Bye" 

Marco's POV 

"Alright everyone we can start planning in the basement." "First we need a team so we can all hear the plan"pointed out Tom "Alright so we can get Ponyhead, Janna and actually I think that's it" "How about Alfonso and Ferguson"asked Tom; "You guys used to hangout" "First of all how do you know that Tom" I said "Well obviously I used to spy on you and Star Marco" "I don't know how I feel about that" said star awkwardly "I know how I feel about that" I said worriedly "Relax Marco I'm a changed man for real this time" "Ok anyway I guess we can try them but last time they went on a adventure with us they almost got eaten by a pixie." "Hey we need all the help we can get Marco" said Star "Fine" I agreed "Oh wait I forgot Mom! Dad! Don't go in my room" "Why Marco"asked my mom "It's pretty complicated but basically theres potentially a lot of evil lizard people I there" "Is it strange that I'm no longer surprised to hear that" asked my Mom "Not really" I yelled. "Seriously though one of us should probably check to see if Eclipsa is in my room then we can go find Janna" "I'll go" said Tom okay then. "Star I kind of need to talk to you about the magic maybe we shouldn't have destroyed it" "I know but we had to if we did anything else the Solarian warriors would have killed all the monsters" "I know but do you know if we can bring it back I mean you have done that before haven't you" Yes but this time feels different I feel like it would be harder when Toffee destroyed the magic it wasn't as violent there wasn't any storm it was just empty." "You know what we need to do right Star" "I do Marco" "Hey guys" yelled Tom from the top of the stairs "Toffee was there and I think he already knew about the room he was sitting there for a long time just staring at the door I think he knows where we are" "Lets find the rest of the Marcnifecent 6 and then we fight"