The Return

Marcos POV

      "Star I was thinking" I said softly trying not to hurt her with my next few words "Maybe we shouldn't have destroyed magic". Star looked stunned and hurt I looked away I could never stand to see Star upset. Finally she spoke "I know it was sudden and dangerous but what if magic isn't gone." "It's gone Star we need to accept it now." "You're right admitted Star sullenly, lets go help everyone out.

Stars POV

      I understood what that destroying magic would do but at the same time I feel like magic isn't really gone. I try to push the thoughts away but they keep coming back. Lost in thought I strayed from the path I heard Marco holler my name I tried to speak but I couldn't or do anything at all for that matter I stayed dead silent as I was taken away and all I could hear was Marco yelling frantically.  

A while Later

Finally I felt my senses come back only to hear the voice of Mina. "Hello, Star Butterfly"said Mina weakly "Mina why did you take me here." Mina merely coughed loudly and stopped speaking. "Mina"yelled Manfred loudly as he came to her aid "What did you do to her" He yelled at me stunned I could only stammer" I-I d-don't think I did anything." Mina awoke gasping and Manfred let her rest. "Star you will not leave" "Fine" I knew I could easily escape but I wanted to try and change Manfred's ideas. During the night I felt a sharp pain on my back only to find Mina poking me with a spear "good morning Star" yelled Mina crazily I knew she was going to try and kill me and now I had no magic to fight back.

Marco's POV

I was panicking Star had been taken and I had done nothing I had just let her be taken. I tried to fight tears but lost I couldn't bare to lose Star not after everything they had gone through together. I headed home crying and hoping I could find her. "Hi mom Hi dad" I said as they welcomed me home . "Where's Star, Marco?" As he said this I felt the pain all over again and ran to my room. "Hi, Marco" said Tom "What are you doing in the monster temple". "This is my room in my house and what are you doing here" "No this is the Monster Temple look" Tom opened the door and to my amazement I saw Stars room. "See Marco your room was connected to Star's when you were on Mewni" "That is my house not Stars room" I said suddenly I realized " Tom what if because my room exists in 2 places and we are technically in the same place but in a different location we see a different place outside but inside it's the same." " That's really cool and all but seriously where is Star there is som-" Tom stopped speaking abruptly when he finally noticed my tears. "Marco?, what's wrong?" "Star is gone she was taken or got lost and I didn't do anything." "Meet me in the Monster Temple we need to talk."

Stars  POV

"Mina, Stop this!" I yelled and as she raised her weapon when suddenly I felt tears roll down my cheeks and moments before Mina lunged at me I saw a bright flash of silver light and then black followed by sounds of wind and thunder and falling rocks.