One Chance

Marcos POV

"Star" "What is it Marco you don't have to yell" "I know why the dimensions have been merged" "Really what is it" "Remember what we said in the magic we said we belonged together" "Oh I get it so your saying that the magic put us where we belonged which was on our dimensions but also with each other so the Magic put merged Earth and Mewni and thats also why only these two dimensions cleaved." "Exactly so now that means if magic comes back everything should go back to normal." "Marco look my mom is back she must have some news!" "Hi Mom what happened out there" "I spoke to a bunch of representatives and I'm afraid we only have one chance if the Septarians get out of Echo Creek they will get involved." "Marco we cant wait for Ponyhead anymore we have to start the plan now or the humans might get involved and that could be a disaster." "Okay Star so Me,Ferguson,Alfonso,Tom,Janna and Moon will head to the Monster Castle where the Septarians are hiding in. You have to go to the Realm of Magic and talk to Glossyrick. Mom and dad you just hide here and talk to Ms. Skullnick or something" "Okay Marco just promise you'll stay safe" "Okay I promise" "Now we have to head off everyone go do your part"

Stars POV

I watched as Marco and his group headed off to get to the Monster Castle and thought to myself about how I got to the Realm of Magic the first time. I left the school ready to embark on another journey to find the magic sanctuary. I walked to Butterfly Castle I walked up one of the towers and looked around ever since Globgore calmed the monsters down there was a relative peace where one could appreciate the beauty of Earth-ni. From the distance I spotted the magic sanctuary I walked to the torn sanctuary looked at Earth-ni and jumped into the magic.