Finding The Pieces

Stars POV

"Alfonso Ferguson you have to come with us quietly" They moved closer without a word "That place is filled with Septarians they must be looking for more hostages" "O-okay this is fine we just need to hide until they leave then we will all be safe" whispered Marco to the group. We waited for a couple of minutes until the Septarians finally walked away "Okay it should be safe now." "We can hide in there while we wait for my mom to get back with the news then we can get going" We walked around the school and ended up in a large hallway where there was no windows. 

Marcos POV

I stood near the entrance waiting for Moon to come back "So Marco now that we left our house behind for some weird reason its time for you to uphold your end of the deal"asked my Mom inquisitively  "Oh yeah about the explanation okay what do you want to know" After a few long  hours I finished answering all her questions most of the time she wore a blank expression on her face and only responding when asking another question. "So is that all because I should proba-" "Just one more question are you and Star dating?" "uh I mean I guess" "That's good." "It is why?" "Marco you guys are inseparable and at the end of the day you both made sacrifices for each others happiness whether or not it ended up hurting yourselves you guys truly belong together" "Wait I know why this all happened I have to tell Star"

Authors Note: Hello this is a small chapter I will make small chapters every once in a while but large chapters will always be on Wednesdays also thank you for your support.