Two Journeys Again

Authors Note: I made changes to chapter 9 because I had more time to work on it.

Stars POV

"Glossyrick! Where are you!" I kept yelling but Glossyrick never came I walked around the magic trying to find Glossyrick. I walked until I found where the Earth well was and to the rock where  me and Marco cleaved Earth and Mewni. I walked over to the rock and found something it was a letter it read: Star Butterfly magic is even closer to death than it was when Toffee came. I am afraid you need more then just one act of magic this time you must gather all the magic users you know and I will be here when you do but this is something you cant do alone - Glossyrick. I finished the letter when suddenly I heard the earth well vibrating and a spiral of golden magic came leading me to the next part of my journey.

Marcos POV 

I waved goodbye to Star and embarked with the rest of the group on our journey to the Monster Temple. It was a hot summer day and though the world was in trouble at the moment it was still a beautiful day. We set up camp under a rock near the monster temples where we could see everyone who came in and out of the building. "Okay we just have to stay here if there is any activity we will try and stop them." We sat there for hours waiting for any sign of activity but nothing happened.