First day=Bad day

Senior year, a new beginning. But some of us call it a new version of hell. In our school Genesis Senior High School popularity is everything. Of course, the bad boys have no excuses for popularity.

By the way, my name is Florence Cyril Geneo. I'm a boy and quite nerdy and let me tell you a secret. The bad boys here are all gays and I can prove it because I have a very strong Gaydar.

So my Math class is about to start. As usual Troy is late. So let's talk about Troy. Troy Rivera. Yes, he is handsome, hot, has bad grades, is rich, has a bad attitude, and is very truly gay ASF.

So Troy is one of the bad boys I told you were gay. Many girls would want him as a boyfriend but I would say not. He's gay. One time I saw him breaking up with one of his girlfriends. And then when the poor girl left crying he meets up with a boy.

And hear this when a guy passes by his side he looks him in their butts. I don't know why but I think he's into butts now and not into pu**ies but no!!. He only looks at male asses, not the girl's behind and that's the time I said to myself that he is gay.

Again let's go back to school. Troy is late and as he passes by my side I know this is the day my life will become miserable. He's my new seatmate. What a bad day. I'm pissed off because he's not only a bad boy but he's also one of my bullies.
He's one of the bullies that you don't want to mess with.

One time he made a boy take off all his clothes because if not there will be two other choices either they'll make his life miserable in the school or he would be kicked out of this school permanently the way Troy's father is the owner of this school I am recently studying in. Damn, rich people.

So my school days are again ruined because of my seatmate. "Hey man. So you are my seatmate. Good for you". I'm kinda pissed off because of that line he just said but I'm just holding myself because I know he is a strong closeted gay.

The teacher is now lecturing us about our new lesson and I'm predicting at the end of this Math class Troy is going to ask me to making his homework.

So when the class ended and as I predicted Troy gave his homework to me😑.

"Hey make my homework."

He just gave me his homework and that's all.

What a nerdy role to do. So we're getting ready for the next class. My next class is in the other room. And again new room new bad boy. Again he's my new seatmate.

So this new bad boy's name is Owen Sinere. Like Troy, he has all the characteristics of a bad boy. But unlike him, he has a very sociable personality but he is still a bad boy.

He is the type of guy that would date girls and then break up with them after they use them.He has a very charming yet bad side of his personality.

One time I saw him going out with a guy in a bar and guess what?! He kissed the guy like there was going on with them. How gay is that?!

And by the way, he is my new seatmate. Hear this every bad boy is late and the only vacant seat in the classroom is by my side. Why? Because no one in the class wants to sit beside me. How sad 😢 and the late one will be forced to sit beside me. Of course, I don't want them to sit beside me but I have no choice. I don't have a freaking choice.

As Owen sits by my side.

"You're lucky! That you're my new seatmate again"

."No"

I said awkwardly. He stared at me for a very long which made me uncomfortable.

"What's your problem?

TO CONTINUED......

Hope you like it. Love lottttttsssss😚😚😊😊😘

Please vote for this chapter.
I would appreciate it 😸