Solace And Jackson

A/N:

Favourite Characters from the comments:

Annabeth Chase
Clarrise La Rue

Luna Lovegood
Pansy Parkinson

Me: Ok who wants to do the disclaimer now since apparently it's not my job anymore?
*silence*
Me: Wait seriously? No one wants to do it? Ok then...
Sirius: I want to do it.
Me: I spoke too soon.
Sirius: Nico and wherever he comes from belongs to Rick Riordan whilst the wizarding world and I belongs to J.K Rowling.
Me: Thanks I guess. Now get back in the story.

******Harry's P.O.V******

When we were behind closed doors we congregated in the room Ron and I were sharing. "Who the hell is this guy?" Ron whispered. I shrugged and looked towards Fred and George.

"Have you heard anything on the Extendable Ears?"

"Moody interrogated the kid but he didn't get anything out of him. He's staying here for a while."

"But what if he's a Death Eater?" Ron interrupted.

"Ron! You can't just assume people are Death Eaters! Do you even have any proof? It was clear he didn't even know who V-Voldemort was." Hermione scolded. They argued for a little longer until Ginny cut in.

"But why did he have a sword? And why did he freak out when George went to touch it? He didn't seem to be conscious before then."

"What was it made of anyway?" Hermione said with a thoughtful expression on her face. "I've never read about a metal like that, and did you see how it acted? It was like the shadows were drawn to it. I've never seen a spell like that before...do you think it could be dark magic?" This went on for a little while, as we contemplated who the stranger could be, before the twins apparated away and Hermione and Ginny went to their room. As I fell asleep, all I could think about was something he said.

"Too many that I can count."

***Nico's P.O.V***

I woke up before Apollo drove his sports car over the horizon. I assumed I was the only one that did so, since the house was deadly quiet. I slipped off the bed, past Sirius who had fell asleep in the chair, and crept down the stairs. I found the bathroom, which was lit by a slither of retreating moonlight, and pulled out the prism from my bag. I laid a couple of drachmas on the sink and pulled out my flashlight. Angling the water and light I managed to make a weak rainbow that I threw a drachma through. "O Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, accept my offering and show me Will Solace, Camp Half Blood." There was a flickering rainbow, then a misty image of my boyfriend appeared in front of me. I smiled. Yes me, The Ghost King, smiled. It happens occasionally. "Hey Will."

"Nico! Where are you? Is that Italy?"

"I got a little...lost. And I passed out when I got here so..." I trailed off.

"Nico?"

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?"

"Well..."

"Tell me."

"England. London to be specific. And I've kind of been kidnapped by wizards."