Fleeing Into The Night

A/N: This book is nearing the end readers! But don't worry - it is one in a future trilogy! This isn't the last chapter though, so keep reading!

Me: D-
Harry: Disclaimer Time!
Me: ...
Harry: Nico does not belong to the narrator, he belongs to Rick Riordan! So does his friends. The wizarding world belongs to J.K Rowling
Me: ...
Harry: Ha.
Me: Get. Back. In. The. Story. Now.

***Nico's P.O.V***

I hurriedly stuffed my stuff into my backpack. There wasn't much stuff to pack however. As I placed my sketchpad in my bag, I paused and tore a sheet out the back. I scribbled a letter and stuck it in my pocket. It was addressed to The inhabitants of 12 Grimmauld Place. I slung the bag over my shoulder, walked out and closed the door behind me. The clock chimed 12 as I opened Harry's door. He had his wand in his hand. "You ready?"

"Ready. Thanks Harry. And... don't forget me will you?"

"I could never do that Nico. Alohomora." The window latch unlocked with a soft click. I pushed it open and swing my legs over. Remembering the letter in my pocket, I handed it to Harry.

"For all of you. Goodbye, Harry Potter." He smiled, and pocketed it.

"Goodbye, Nico di Angelo."

And with that, I jumped off the window, and into the shadows, letting the darkness swallow me.

***Harry's P.O.V***

He was gone. Finally, Nico had gone. I was happy for him - I knew how he had detested being trapped, but I wondered if I'd ever see him again. Who knew that I'd be sad when the stranger from Number 13 left? As he melted into the shadows, I silently closed the window and turned away. My wand slipped out of my hands. As I slid down the wall, Nico's words echoed in my mind.

"Don't forget me will you?"

How could I forget him? In the short time he'd been here Nico has changed me. Just a little bit. The smile on my face didn't slip as I leaned my head against the plaster, thinking of the child who had the wisdom of a man, and where he was now.

***Nico's P.O.V***

I shadow travelled to Venice, and actually landed where I wanted to be. I strode past all the architecture, marvelling a little at the sights of Italy.  Before long, I made it to a small graveyard, surrounded by a border of willow trees. I made my way down the path to a gravestone nearer the back. The headstone had small icons around the inscription: a skull, a bow, and a beanie hat. The writing read:

Bianca di Angelo

Born: 1922
Died: 2004

A loving sister, fearless hunter, Child Of Hades. Her sacrifice will not be forgotten.

May her soul rest in Elysium

( A/N: Yes I know she chose rebirth but this looked better on the headstone, ok? )

Tears began to run down my face as I read them. I placed the flowers the had brought from an Italian florist in front of the stone. They were Silver-Laced Primroses. They had small black petals with a silvery white outline. They seemed to fit her. I took out my picture of her and took in every stroke of my pencil. It was like she was here with me.