Public

Michael p.o.v

"Yo Amy dinners ready." I said as I walked up to her room. No answer. So I knock on her door. Still no answer. So I open the door and she's gone.

"Mom! Amy, she-she's gone!"

"What!" my mother says as she runs up the steps. Then we find a note.

"She ran away." I said with an angry but sad voice.

"No the hell she didn't call her best friends and I'll call their mom." Mother says.

On the phone

Mom:Hello is Amy over at your house.

Tanya's Mom: No I'm sorry she not. But Tanya went to Zoey's house so try her.

Mom:ok thanks.

On the phone with Zoey's mom.

Mom:Is Amy over there.

Zoey's mom: No but Tanya's here wanna put her on the phone.

Mom:Yes please.

Tanya:hello.

Mom:Tanya.

Tanya:oh hi Ms. Underwood.

Mom:Is Amy there or have you spoken to Amy.

Tanya:I'm sorry but no. Were in a fight about something personal so she went M.I.A on me and Zoey.

Mom:God damn it, thanks Tanya. But if you hear anything call me.

Tanya:I'll make sure of that.

Amy's p.o.v

Tanya and Zoey's mom lied. I was with them. And I'm staying there until I feel that its time for me face my mother. Because I'm gonna see Michael tomarrow anyway. And I'm see gonna Luis. I can't believe were going public.

"Oh Amy, your mother and your  have no clue where your at so you should call and say your ok." Zoey says.

"Fine."

On the phone.

Me: hello

Mom:Any where the hell are you?!

Me:somewhere safe. Isn't the point of running away is so that you have a place to go to when you wanna get away and know one knows unless you want them to.

Mom:Amy we're sorry just come back home please for me.

Me: I don't even know what home is anymore. Then I hang up.

"She wants me to come back but I'm not,coming back until I wanna come back. It's all in the note why won't they just listen to the note." I said with anger and sadness but in confidence.

"Amy you know that you family loves you right?" Zoey says.

"Of course I know that. I just don't feel as loved with my father gone."

"Oh, Amy." Tanya says

"Look we should get some sleep." Zoey says. And I agree.

In my dream

At Luis house.

"Hey Luis."

"Hey Amy. How was your day."

"Boring as hell. But it just got exciting." I said with a smirk. Then he kisses me and carries me to his room. Rose peddels all over the bed and this was my first time. When we were done doing IT I lift the sheets away and then I say a huge stomach on me. Like I was pregnant.