Oh No

in the morning:

"Omg what happened last night?" Zoey says in a sleepy voice.

"Well you were out of it... you wanted those marshmellows so you got a gun by that time I had no control over you and Tanya." I said

"WHAT!?"

"Calm down I was kidding. You and Tanya got high and drunk at the same time and now its kicking you in the ass isn't it."

"More like in the head. I have this massive headache." Zoey says in a whining voice tone.

"TANYA WAKEY WAKEY GET UP IT'S TIME TO GET UP!!!!" I screamed

"Yo please quiet your voice." Tanya whined.

"Ok well yall need some asprine..Here take this it will make yall both feel better." I offer

"Thanks." They both said at the same time.

"So how did it all go down?" Tanya asked me.

"What?"

"You and Luis how was it?"

"Good we talked all night and he's a pretty nice guy."

"Is that right Amy,I'm a pretty nice guy." Luis says with his incredible accent.

"Yea your not a total jerk so that counts for something."

"Coming from those lips, it does mean something." Luis says and it makes me blush.

"Ooooo look at Amy blushing what happened between yall late last night?" Zoey asked

"Nothing we just talked." I replied, it was the truth.

"See that's all your saying "we just talked." I want details!" Tanya says

"Ok slow down doggie and let's get home."

"Doggie?" Tanya says and Zoey laughs.

At Amy's house

"And where were you last night young lady?" My mother says.

"A party."

"All night?" She questioned

"I was being responsible."

"How are you being responsible and your saying out all night and almost all day!?"

"I didn't know there was gonna be alcohol at the party and those two got drunk or high so I ask the owner of the house could we spend the night."

"And that's all that happened you didn't get drunk you didn't do anything."

"Oh my god... I'M STILL A VIRGIN IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR. I'M A GOOD GIRL I DON'T DRINK YES I AM VIRGIN TEENAGER THAT DOESNT DRINK. IS IT SO HARD TO BELIEVE. BUT IF YOU KEEP PRESSURING THAN-" "Ok that's enough, I've heard enough don't you EVER do that voice tone to me again. You hear me EVER." my mother says as she cuts me off. So I gave her the i hate you look and go to my room.

"You done getting yelled at?" Zoey says

"I'll get yall some coffee." I say to avoid her obvious question. I then go down stairs to get make some coffee.

"Who you making coffee for?" My mother says.

No answer.

"Ok your not talking to me so," she snatches the coffee pot out my hand. Luckily it was nothing in there yet.

"Don't do this." I say to her.

"Do what? Do you know what happened last night after you left."

"Evidently not because I wasn't here!"

"Do you see your father in here?" She asked. What does this have to do with anything???

"No he's at work." I exclaimed

"No he's home." And she starts to cry.

"He got fired?"

"I tried calling you over and over again!. Me and your brother was left here with that image in our heads!" she says in cries.

"Mom what happened?"

"Someone shot him from the window."

"He's alive right he's just in the hospital getting better right mom? Mom please tell me he's in the hospital getting better. Mom talk please tell me that he's gonna be ok!" I start crying because now I don't believe my own words.

"He's in the hospital. Hes just in the morgue."

"No that's not true he's upstairs because he got fired and he's home here home."

"Honey he's gone, your fathers dead."

"No no no no. Mom this changes everything. Dad was the only person that could keep me the way I am now he's... Oh my god."

"Hey Amy where's our coffee. What's wrong?" Tanya says.

"Um you and Zoey need to leave."

"Are you sure?" She asked with concern

"Yes just go."

"Um ok but if you need us" - "I know." I said cutting her off. I could feel my life changing already I felt myself change It felt dark but alone and scared. I spent the whole day crying wanting to kill myself for not being there. Thinking who would want to kill him and why. What did he do to deserve that. Then I thought maybe he's in a better place and he accomplish what he needed to. And he found his purpose. But that only made me cry more and more.

A few hours had past and I was still in full shock.

"Hey dinners done." Mom says

I'm not hungry."

Honey sometimes it helps if you do something. What do you like to do.

I like to write songs and let dad look at them and sing them with me.

Well write a song about your father and let me look at it and we can sing it together.

Do you even know how to sing?

I'm a but rusty here and there but I can try.

Ok.

But first let's eat.

Ok