So Confused

3 weeks later 6 months pregnant

I'm walking in the hallways and I see Tanya and Brian talking. I just stare as I try to lip read. She's evidently flirting with him and then they kiss. And it was a hot kiss. Then I just walk to my locker. I'm trying to open my locker but it won't open. Then Luis comes over.

"Here let me try." He says. Then he reads my pass code numbers and he opens it on the first try.

"Oh my god thank you." I said then I hug him.

"Wow. Every time we hug I can feel the baby. I can't wait" Luis says.

"I can't either. Only 3 more months... So are we good. Me and you. Us. Is there still an us.?" I asked 

"Yes. There is." He says. Then he kisses me. 

"Good. I was thinking, you know how we always have sex at your place?"

"Yea."

"Well I was thinking maybe we could try my place tonight." I said.

"Amy Underwood are you making sex plans for tonight?" Luis asked.

"Maybe. I read somewhere that physical activity can help the baby come faster." I said.

"Ooo. Me likey the plan." Luis says then we make out in the hallway.  Then Zoey came up.

"I'm sorry to interrupting but Amy we need to talk." Zoey says.

"Ok. To be continued!" I said to Luis. then me and Zoey went to the girls bathroom.

" I need to know where you stand with Tanya." Zoey says.

"I don't know. She's not a true friend like we thought. She's fake. I'm not friends with her anymore. We don't really talk. And our friendship ended the day she asked if I was pregnant." I told her.

"I don't Like what she has become. It's rude and stupid and careless. It seems like everytime you get a boyfriend she likes him. So I think we should stop being friends with her. She doesn't even talk to us anymore" zoey says. Then Melony came over into the bathroom.

"Hey there basketball belly!" Melony says.

"Hi. Heyy can me and Zoey sit with you guys after lunch.?" I asked.

"Yea sure. But we have to give you too a makeover Girls make over time!" Melony says then her possy comes through the door with all these make up supplies and jewelry. They did our hair, makeup,( including eye liner and blush) gave us some jewelry, even designed our shirts to look more sexy. I looked hot, even with my fat belly. Since I have breast milk developing my boobs look bigger and jigglyer and sexier. Then I turn around and look at Zoey. They hooked her up she looked hot and I mean hot. I might've turned ten percent gay looking at her. Then we walked out the bathroom. Me Zoey and Melony all in the front while her possy followed. And of course all eyes were on us all jaws were dropped and we were the new "it" girls.  We all separated to go to class except for a few of us.

Later on that day.

There was this video of a girl sucking Dick going viral. It was someone in our school. I even watched it. She had a purple streak in her hair that look familiar.

"Ok ok get it away from me." I said as I pushed the phone away. Then it was lunch time.

At lunch

I'm walking in the lunch room then I here someone call my name. It was Brian.

"What." I replied.

"You look hot." He says.

"Thanks." I said then he walks up to me.

"So you still with Luis?" He asked