The Big Battle

Three weeks later

Two weeks before the battle

"Amy come here for a second." Grandma Heather says.

"Yes."

"There's something I have to tell you. I um don't know how to but here it goes, the witch is planning to come back and fight you."

"The witch, THE WITCH, you mean the witch that put that dumb ass spell on my family."

"Yes and watch your mouth. There's not telling when but I know that she planning soon faster than expected. So we need you to practice your powers all week. And all day today. So cancel any plans you have."

"Ok I didn't know being a witch would mess up my social life." I said

"Oh don't worry you're killing the first witch on our side. Which means if you kill the witch than all power will die on this family and we won't be witches anymore. All this magic problems and curses will be gone. You can live a happy life with Luis, that's why its so important that you do this."

"But if I do this will my parents go back?"

"I'm afraid so."

No I'm not risking their lives again.

But they were already dead. And you won't be alone you'll have Michael any other good powerful witches and maybe even a few friends.

Well I don't have friends anymore. Turns out I gotta get them drunk for them to tell me the truth.

Well your gonna need some support.

I know your all I need. You, Michael mom, dad, and Aunt Carol. And Luis. But that's it.

Well I didn't mean to put this stress on you right before you go to school.

Wait, I'm still going to school?!

School is a plan you can't cancel.

And so is this battle!

Good point but your still going. She says with a smile.

UUGHHHGGGGHH! I shout as I leave the house. Then I shut up because I saw Luis!

Need a ride? He says with a smirk.

I just smile and hop onto his car. Then he kisses me. Ok so first thing first. I have to cancel everything this week.

What?! Even our date we're having.

I know I know don't remind me. But there's something I gotta do.

You have to do something more important than going to a five star restaurant.

Yes.

Well what is it?

Do you really wanna know?

Yes.

Ok. So the witch that cursed us is coming back and us planning this battle with my family and so I need to practice my powers and magic before she gets here.

He just sits there driving in silence. Then he finally says. So this witch thing doesn't creep you put cause it creeps me out a lot.

Don't worry once I defeat her then all magic will be gone the witches magic and powers will be free. And I will be the girl you met at the party near the punch bowl again.

Amy, you still are that girl.

Aww! Thanks, but I don't wanna die before the battle so keep your eyes on the road.