Silverfang vs. Tatsumaki

'You think you are the strongest around here?' Silverfang yelled 'Well, let's decide that after we fight! I am not going to hold back just because you are a fellow hero... To me, you are nothing but a Dragon Level Monster right now!' Tatsumaki laughed in her demonic voice. 'Judging by your power, you may defeat me, but you will cower in front of the strength and wisdom of Lord Griosta when he arrives!' 'Griosta?' Silverfang asked in confusion 'What's that?' Tatsumaki just kept laughing. 

'Your glowing pink eyes still look weird though.' Saitama said 'Green definitely suits you more. Maybe it's because your hair color is green?' Tatsumaki ignored Saitama and began her duel with Silverfang!

Bang used Instantaneous Effect but Tatsumaki quickly saw through what was about to come next- a fast paced attack! She quickly activated her Psychic shield and stopped Bang's attack. She smiled as she gathered up some energy which was green in color and blasted it towards Bang who got injured badly by that attack and fell to the ground. 'Looks like Rank 3 is nothing to Rank 2.... Hehehehe...' Tatsumaki said in her demonic voice. 'Hey, that's a bit of a harsh thing to do, even if you are possessed.' Saitama told. 'I don't care about what you say, baldy!' Tatsumaki yelled. That angered Saitama. 

'What did she just call me?' he thought 'A... A... BALDY?' Then he yelled "TATSUMAKIIII!!!!" as he came running towards her. He was coming at such a pace that even she got scared. He was about to Serious Punch her but stopped midway. However, the midway Serious Punch was so powerful that it blew some trees and a few strands of Tatsumaki's hair away. She was completely petrified. But the pink glow still didn't go away from her eyes. 

'Awwwwhhhh, I thought scaring you, a little girl would end the possession thing!' Saitama moaned. Tatsumaki knew that she had to be careful with this "baldy" from now on...

Meanwhile, Silverfang had got up and used a surrpised attack on Tatsumaki which she efficiently dodged. 'Try harder next time, old man.' Tatsumaki said. Bang used Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist! Tatsumaki did try to defend herself with her Psychic shield once again but this time Silverfang's attack was so powerful that it broke through her shield and injured her very badly. Silverfang kept using the same move on her again and again in an effort to end Tatsumaki's "possession". She got very injured by it and as a result got angry.

'ENOUGH!' she yelled as she attacked Silverfang back 'Now I am going to use such a move which I have only used against espers till now. It sure is a powerful move and will literally destroy you! ALL OF YOU!' She laughed as she started using Psychic Whirlwind! Silverfang and the other heroes widened his eyes. 'Hmmm, this seems like one of Fubuki's attacks but... more powerful...' Saitama thought. 

Tatsumaki spread the whirlwind everywhere and every hero could now see nothing but dust and strong wind. She laughed. 

Back in Griosta's huge spaceship, he was watching all of this. 'This hero who has been possessed is strong too, for sure...' he said 'But some of the other heroes are stronger than I expected too. This old guy himself is overwhelming me. I think I may have underestimated the power of Earthlings. Maybe they don't just have one all mighty hero... Maybe, they have way more than we can ever imagine! We will have to be prepared for the worst so that we get the best result. I will not lose this battle against the Earthlings who are known to be one of the weakest species in the entire universe...'