Saitama's House

It was just another normal day. King and Tatsumaki were all hanging out at Saitama's house with their new member Sonic! Sonic was even beating King at games!

'Ughh, I thought I was the ultimate otaku!' King thought as Sonic defeated him once more 'How does he know about the tricks and have the skills to defeat me in of anime games like these? Anime games, something which I am a champion at.' 

'Hehe, fool.' Sonic thought after his fight with King ended 'My fingers are infinitely faster than yours. And that is why I can control much more swiftly than you. Hah, this is so easy. Too bad Saitama is even easier to defeat so it became boring even more quickly.' 

Tatsumaki took the controller from King and got it in her own hands. 'There is no way I can win...' she thought 'Because of his fast fingers. But... I can always cheat, right? Hehe.' The game began and as soon as Sonic was about to start fighting with his character his fingers suddenly froze. 'What?' he thought 'What's happening?' Tatsumaki quickly defeated Sonic's character and yelled "HAAA! I won!" 

'Wait, wha-' Sonic said but Tatsumaki's yelling cut his voice out. 

Saitama smiled. 'This feels so nice and cozy.' he thought 'Genos, King, Tatsumaki and Sonic. These people are so nice and they make me feel like I am at home. Well, technically, yeah, I am at my home but like... They give me a "Family Vibe" more than a "Friends" vibe. This feeling is just so nice. I hope they never go away from me, ever. Happy Memories and Happy Times like these are the only things that bring some joy to my boring life.'

He kept smiling as he watched Sonic and Tatsumaki argue over Tatsumaki cheating.