Saitama vs. Saitama

'You know, I have an ability which makes me half as powerful as you!' Griosta yelled 'And that ability is called IMITATION! Now you will see what happens when I fight you with your own power!' He quickly transformed into Saitama within a few seconds. 'Woah!' Saitama said with awe 'That's super cool!' 'AND SUPER DEADLY FOR YOU!' Saitama (Griosta) said as he punched Saitama far away. 'Woah...' Saitama thought 'He wasn't kidding. It really did hurt. He really did get 50% of my power.' He smiled 'Finally, a real fight...' 

'AHHHAHAHAH!' Saitama (Griosta) laughed 'This power! Ahhhhh, I can feel it.... I can feel this infinite power flowing through my body. This just... feels so good... Hahahhaha... I feel like I can do anything. Destroy anyone. With this amount of power, even Boros would BOW in front of me! HAAAHAAAAAAA!' 

Suddenly Saitama came back and punched Saitama (Griosta) once again. 'You are still alive?' Griosta yelled. 'Yeah.' Saitama replied 'Your ability is quite useful. That attack actually hurt me. But again, it's only 50% of my power. Not 100%, so there's no way you can defeat me.' 

'Hehe, looks like I am actually taking this seriously.' Saitama thought 'Those were really some serious dialogues.' 

Griosta gave Consecutive Normal Punches to Saitama and then threw him far away but he didn't even stop there and kept on punching him. He grabbed his legs and bashed him on the ground. Then he threw him high above in the air and then picked up a huge chunk of ground and threw it at Saitama. The chunk of ground came to Saitama at the speed of a bullet and even hit him, but he managed to punch his way out of it and finally landed on the ground once again. 

'Enough, I can't let you have my power.' Saitama seriously said 'After all, you didn't do HUNDRED SQ-' Griosta punched him and that is when Saitama got angry. 'HOW DARE YOU NOT LET ME FINISH MY LINE!' Saitama angrily said as he ran back to Griosta nad Serious Punched him. 

That Serious Punch damaged Saitama (Griosta) a lot and he was forced to return to his original form. 'Oh, so you have returned to your original form once again?' Saitama asked 'You still want to fight.' 

Griosta's eyes were glowing. He looked up at Saitama and grinned. He got up as he creepily said "I don't want to fight. I want to kill you. I SHALL BESTOW PAIN UPON YOU!" 

Saitama felt like something was wrong. Griosta was even creepier and angrier than ever before. 'You will be the first one to face my ultimate form...' Griosta yelled. Then he started laughing as Saitama just watched him with confusion.