1.1

🎵I Want To Love You - Lenachka🎵

Trigger Warning:
This chapter contains an intimate scene and talks about depression and self-harm

His lips leave a trail of hungry kisses against her curves as she runs her slender fingers through his tousled blonde hair to urge him on further. Her needy body arches against his as he travels down from the nape of her neck to the crevice between her breasts, pressing her further into the bed.

Goosebumps tickle along skin as hands grip and tighten, nails scratch and dig into shoulders, and lips travel to places hidden in corners.

They pant and moan from their carnal actions; him enjoying the moment and her resentfully delighting in the feeling of his smooth skin moving along hers.

He whispers something but her breathy moans drowns it out as she closes her eyes, taking in every detail of the actions he leaves upon her pliant body.

Lian knows that her sinful deeds are unacceptable considering the status of her relationship with the boy; but with the insufferable sexual tension distracting the both of them for the first few weeks of school, and with Tanner popping out of nowhere at her front doorstep this afternoon, the two could no longer hold back.

Tanner breaks contact and hastily removes his shirt, revealing his smooth golden torso underneath. Lian looks up with a playful glint in her eyes as she takes in the image of his toned body.

Fuck, I almost forgot how it looked like.

Tanner returns her look and arches up his right eyebrow. She smirks below him, knowing full well what he wants and teasingly takes off her shirt; exposing herself to him.

The two meet again in a kiss, teeth biting on lips, tongues tasting each other, and moans mixing into a chaotic melody. Both smirk, not caring for the regret they know will come right after.

His hands grab her wrists and pins them above her head, she moans, loud this time, exposing her neck for his devouring and Tanner gladly divee in for a bite. He softly tags her in different shades of purple and blue as she bites down hard on her bottom lip to supress her whines of pleasure.

Tanner makes a move to unbutton her jeans.

No.

Lian's eyes open in panic and is quick to push Tanner off of her.

"What's the matter?" Tanner's eyebrows furrow as she hurries over to her closet, putting on something for cover.

"I think you should go." Her voice shakes.

Tanner sighs and runs a hand through his hair. Sexually frustrated, but frustrated nonetheless.

"Tell me what's wrong."