2.1

🎵 Get you the moon - Kina 🎵

Dedication:

If you guys have or have not already known, this story is partly inspired by my high school experiences and the people I've met throughout those eventful and drama-filled days. Recently i found out that a classmate of mine, who is featured or rather inspires the creation of an original character in this chapter and the rest of this story, died two days ago. I was never really close to him because i was a new student, but the friends that i did gain knew him very well and were sad to hear the news. Even though i was never really a friend of his nor did i talk to him that much, i was still sad to hear that someone i knew, who was so young and had so much going for him, died so unexpectedly. So this chapter, as a thank you for taking part in creating a few fond memories for me in high school, is dedicated to him.

(To you who we lost, we will miss you and surely remember the memories you created with us. Thank you.)

His hair gleams a bright yellow as the light from the morning hit it. It was in a tangled mess atop his head but it never took away the fact that he was beautiful all the same. Despite his ugly actions from the past, she was willing to forget everything about it just so she could have this all to herself; him being here with her and her being here with him.

She stares up at his sleeping form longer, not wanting to take her eyes off of him lest she wakes up and finds that this was all a dream. His eyebrows twitch into a little frown and then relax as he dreams of something. His lips quiver too into a little pout and she can’t help but find it very endearing.

Her smile grows.

Let's just stay like this for a little while.

Hazel meets blue and Tanner lazily smiles and tilts his head to get a better look at Lian’s blushing face.

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer.” He smirks and Lian smacks his clothed chest lightly.

“You wish.” She mumbles.

I should have.

“You were the one staring.”

They both chuckle.

His arm tightens around her as she snuggles further into the crook of his neck, as all girls do when they are beside guys that love or have loved them.

The two lay in bed, still in last night's clothes and with no sign of malice whatsoever. They escaped the great commotion of last night by escaping into one of Gale's guest bedrooms.

With half a buzz and grinning faces they wanted to hold each other tight and kiss and make up all night until the sun came up, but instead they resorted to talking. They couldn't already complicate this fragile stage their relationship was in or whatever was left of it; although both Lian and Tanner couldn't help but think about the sinful things they would have rather preferred to do to each other last night.