2.4

🎵 She - Dodie 🎵

🎵 She - Dodie 🎵

*Received one new message*

< Lux: I'm bringing the snacks!

< Li: Oh yeah, which reminds me, what kind of movies are you guys in the mood for tonight?

< Mav: Please anything would do, just nothing rated R
<Talking to you, Lian

< Jac: You kidding? Lian's whole library IS rated R

< Mav: i still remember the last time you guys dragged me into watching 50 Shades... I was scarred... STILL AM!

< Li: Hey, no it's not. I'll have you know that I also have a wide variety of other movies...
< Okay, a white lie, but what's the fun in that?

> Dan: Yeah, with the terrible plot of 50 Shades, I WOULD'VE been horrified
> And oh, don't forget the drinks and your blankets. We're good on pillows

<Li: So what genre of movie should I bring?

< Lux: Teen Rom-Com

< Mav: 👆 I'm good with that

< Jac: How about something scary, just less ghosts, more gore

> Dan: As long as you all can shut your traps when something scary pops up

<Li: Guess I'll just have to bring either then

▪▪▪

A red Frisbee lands by her feet and the barking of a dog soon follows.

She looks up from her phone and recognizes the animal as the one she had cursed out not too long ago, when she had failed to fix her car that one morning.

"Sorry!" a girl, one she has not seen before, shouts out from across the street, her short hair bobbing as she jogs lightly towards Dani, greeting her with a polite grin.

Her heart skips a beat, although she does not know why exactly.

The girl stands in front of her, with burly dog by her side, and picks up the Frisbee from the ground. The dog sniffs at it curiously.

"Sorry about that," the girl curls one of the loose strands of her hair behind her ear, "just got this for Max and I haven't gotten used to throwing it yet."

Dani is numb all over.

What the fuck is happening to me?

She swallows but it does nothing to calm her frantic heart.