3.

Reaper is sitting on the cliffside where Summer Rose's tombstone is located. The Grimm silently looks at the horizon as he thinks.

Reaper then hears a ring from his scroll. He pulls out his scroll from his shroud and sees that Qrow sent him a message.

Qrow: <Guess who showed up in Vale. I'm gonna go say hi.>

Reaper sees a ship in a picture that Qrow also sent.

Uh oh.

Reaper stands up and teleports away. The Grimm has to teleport multiple times to get to Vale and he finally appears in a Vale alleyway.

He walks out of the alley and looks around for any bars. He sees one and walks into it and sees the bartender.

 He sees one and walks into it and sees the bartender

Bartender: Oh! Hello there! What can I get you?

Reaper noticed the bartender had just finished cleaning up some broken glass as he was holding a dustpan with glass in it. He walks up to the bartender with his scroll out. He shows the man a picture of Qrow.

Bartender: Oh, your looking for him? He left not too long ago. I think he was following a transport with ribbons on it going to Beacon.

The Grimm nods and gives the bartender some Lien before leaving. He teleports again a couple times until he appears in the Beacon courtyard, he hears gunshots and turns to see Qrow running right into him. Qrow headbutts Reaper by accident and the two fall to the ground.

Qrow: Ow...

Qrow sits up and grabs his weapon. He looks at Reaper, who's still laying on the ground motionless but very much awake. He can easily tell that Reaper was mad.

Qrow: Uh, hey Reaper. Hehe...

Reaper just silently lays there when he sees Winter run up to the two and aims her sword at Qrow before looking down at Reaper. Reaper notices a shocked expression on Winter.

Winter: Reaper?!

The Grimm silently waves at her from the ground before finally getting up. The Schnee sheaths her swords.