6.

The next day, Reaper is sitting on one of the RWBY beds watching Qrow and Ruby play some fighting game.

Ruby: You'll never beat me, old man!

Qrow: You're nothing but talk, kid!

Yang: You can do it, Ruby!

Just as she said that the pixelated ninja played by Qrow decapitates the other ninja played by Ruby, with the announcer saying "SOARING NINJA WINS! TOTAL ANNIHILATION!" Qrow grins at his victory as Ruby lowers her head in shame. Reaper claps for Qrow.

Yang: Ouch.

Qrow: And by the way, don't ever call me old.

Yang pushes Ruby out of her spot and she grabs the controller.

Yang: My turn!

The game begins again with "NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!"

Qrow: Now, where was I?

Ruby: You were telling us about your last mission!

Qrow: Right, right... I'd come across a small village in the swamps west of Mistral. Right off the bat, I knew something wasn't right.

Ruby: What were you doing there?

Qrow: I needed information. Tired from battling Grimm along the way, I decided to start my search at the town's inn. The place was crawling with lowlifes and thugs, even a few Huntsmen that I could only assume had been hired by less-than reputable people for less-than respectable jobs. And that's when it happened.

Yang: What happened?

Qrow: I was defeated... by the mere sight... of the innkeeper's skirt length!

Reaper places his arms around his stomach as if he was laughing. Yang throws a dog-head pillow at Qrow, which he deftly catches much to Yang's anger, not helped by the game announcer calling out once more "SOARING NINJA WINS! TOTAL ANNIHILATION!".

Yang: You are the worst!

Qrow and Ruby laugh at Yang's anger.

Qrow: Best two out of three?

Reaper raises his hand and Yang smirks and throws the controller to the Grimm. Reaper takes Yang's spot and the announcer says "NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!" Qrow and Reaper play as Ruby speaks up.

Ruby: So, Uncle Qrow, did you get in trouble with Ozpin?

Qrow: Nah, me and Oz go way back. We're cool.

Yang: *scoff* Cool for an old guy.

Qrow: Not funny.

Ruby: So, what are you doing here anyway? I thought Dad said that you would be on a mission, for like... ever.

Qrow: Well, a professional Huntsman like myself is expected to get results, as soon as possible.

Ruby: Yeeeeaaaah, I get that. *laughs* We're pretty much pros, too.

Qrow: Oh, really?

Yang: Psch, yeah! Read the news sometime. We totally saved Vale while you were gone.

Qrow: Funny, because I heard Vale suffered a Grimm attack after you almost managed to stop a train.

Qrow smirks at Ruby only to have the smirk turn into a wide mouth in surprise when the announcer says "GRIMM REAPER WINS! TOTAL ANNIHILATION!" Reaper raises his arms and rests them at the back of his head all smug. Qrow sighs and looks back at Ruby.

Qrow: But they don't give out medals for almost.

Ruby: They do, and it's called silver!

Yang: Well, we helped take down Roman Torchwick! He's locked up in Ironwood's ship and crime's been down ever since! That's basically a bounty mission!

Qrow: Sure, you may be acting like Huntresses, but you're not thinking like one. You really think four girls and their friends could end all crime in a Kingdom?

Ruby is tapping her fingers together in embarrassment.

Ruby: I mean, I did until you said that...

Qrow: Violence hasn't dropped since Roman got nabbed; it's stopped, completely. No White Fang activity around the city. You cut off the head of the King Taijitu, but now the second head 's calling the shots. That's what Ironwood can't get through that thick metal head of his.

Yang: You... know the General?

Qrow: Hey, I know everybody to some extent. Remember, you're talking to a member of the coolest team that graduated Beacon!

Qrow reaches behind him into one of his pockets and pulls out a photo lined with stains and age of four figures - himself, Raven, Tai, and Summer - as Yang's eyes widen and he sighs in remembrance. Reaper looks down in sadness for a moment upon seeing Summer in the picture. Though Reaper does notice drop stains on the picture that may have been from tears.

Qrow: Hah, Team STRQ... That's where I met your parents. We were pretty well known back in the day.

Ruby: Well known for crummy fashion sense!

Qrow: Hey, we looked good! And I have a number of inappropriate stories to back that up!

He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively, but notices Yang continuing to stare at the picture and puts it away.

Qrow: But, I'll save those for when you're older.

Ruby: Oh, gross!

Qrow gets up and starts walking out.

Qrow: Anyways, I'm too old to be hanging out with a bunch of kids. You're gonna cramp my style.

He pauses in the doorway and sighs before addressing Ruby and Yang, whom are looking up to him as Reaper is just sitting on the floor.

Qrow: Look, just remember that you've still got a long way to go... *turning around and holding a finger up* And don't think for a second that graduating means you're done. *hitches a thumb over his shoulder* Every day out there is worth a week in this place. You two, you're gonna go far. But only if you keep learning; if you never stop moving forward.

Qrow walks out into the hallway. Reaper hears his scroll rings and he gets it out to see a message from Winter wanting him to meet her at the hanger so she can say goodbye face-to-face. Reaper stands and tips his hat to Ruby and Yang before walking out.

Ruby: Later Reap!

As Reaper walks out the room, he notices a couple fighters at the coliseum from earlier: Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black walking down the hall with a woman in their team. The three stop and look at the Grimm as he stares back at them. He sees and feels genuine fear in the unnamed lady before he tips his hat and walks past them down the hall.

As Cinder watches the Reaper walk away from her team, she exhales in relief.

Emerald: Cinder? Are you okay?

Cinder looks at Emerald and back at the hallway.

Cinder: Yes... but we got a real problem now...

End Part!