12.

Qrow blocks a strike from a now feral Reaper as Goodwitch uses her semblance to pick him up and throw the Grimm into the wall. Reaper falls to the ground and looks up at Qrow and Goodwitch.

Qrow: Reaper! This isn't you! You're better than your Grimm instincts, SNAP OUT OF IT!!

Reaper just silently gets up and twirls his scythe as Qrow readies himself. Reaper disappears and Qrow looks around before seeing Reaper launching himself from the roof towards Goodwitch. Reaper kicks Glynda in the face before she could react and gets knocked out and falls to the floor. Qrow speeds up towards Reaper and swings his sword at the Grimm and their weapons clash. He grunts as he pushes his weapon closer to the feral's face.

Qrow: Come on buddy. Snap. out. of it!

Reaper has one of his hands let go of his scythe and quickly punches Qrow in the face. Qrow recoils from the punch, which gives Reaper an opening and swings his scythe at Qrow.

Qrow barely manages to maneuver his blade to block Reaper's attack but gets a kick to the gut and then face by Reaper. Qrow falls to the ground and loses his grip on his weapon. He looks up to see Reaper walking towards him.

Qrow: Reaper! You don't want to do this! Think about the family you made! Think about Ruby and Yang! THINK ABOUT SUMMER!!

Qrow watches Reaper raise his scythe at him. As the Grimm was about to swing his weapon, Qrow sees Reaper resisting his urges as his eyes flicker.

Ruby... Yang... Summer! No!! What am I doing?!?!

Qrow sees Reaper's eyes return to normal and the Grimm drops his scythe. Reaper looks at his hands as if he is horrified of what he did and then looks at Qrow. Reaper offers his hand to Qrow.

Qrow exhales in relief and smiles before grabbing Reaper's hand and gets up. They then hear Glynda groan as she sits up holding her head. Qrow walks over to her and helps her up while Reaper grabs his scythe and has it disappear. Goodwitch adjusts her glasses while looking at Reaper.

Goodwitch: That...hurt you know.

Reaper rubs the back of his neck nervously before they see a Beowolf in the building. Reaper summons his scythe and charges the Beowolf and cuts it in half before looking back at Qrow and Goodwitch.

Goodwitch: We need to get to Ozpin!

Qrow nods at her while Reaper looks outside.

Qrow: Reaper, go find Ruby and Ironwood!

Reaper nods and runs off as Qrow and Goodwitch head to Ozpin's office, only to be ordered to get to the city. Reaper sees White Fang members getting out of Bullheads and releasing Grimm into the Academy to attack students.

Reaper then sees Blake and Weiss running by and he looks to the coliseum to teleport. A giant Nevermore flies by him and fires a feather volley at him. He launches himself back as Atlesian knights open fire at the Nevermore to bring it down. Reaper then runs off to the middle of the courtyard, cutting down Grimm and White Fang in the way. Reaper sees the Knights around fighting the Grimm alongside the Atlas troopers so he prepares to teleport to the coliseum.

Reaper suddenly gets shot in the back and falls to the ground face first. He lifts himself from the ground weakly and looks behind him to see Atlesian knights with red visors aiming their weapons at him. He then notices all around that Atlesian robots are suddenly attacking troopers and students.

The Grimm stands up using his scythe to help him up and he looks at the robots. He teleports above the knights and drops in the middle of their group and slice their heads off. As the robotic bodies fall to the ground, Weiss and Blake run up to Reaper.