C.H.A.P.T.E.R 1

[ Third person POV ]

Eunbi woke up by the sound of her alarm. She turned it off and did her morning routine.

As usual, Eunbi went to the cafe

< In the cafe

" Hey Chae! Good morning! " Eunbi smiled.

" Eunbi! Good morning to you too," Chaeyoung greeted.

" So, how's Hoseok? Is he doing good? " Chaeyoung asked making Eunbi's smile faded.

" Oh wow! I'm right here infront of you and yet you still ask me about him," Eunbi pouted.

" Sorry Eunbi, I just miss him so much. Anyway, I know what you're going to order, tea and custard puffs isn't it," Chaeyoung smirked as she give Eunbi her foods.

" You know me so well," Eunbi smiled and ate her breakfast. Eunbi looked at her watch and told Chaeyoung that it is time to go so she went to her college.

She took out her things from her locker and went to her class.

She went to her seat and saw message from her phone. She was about to read it when someone suddenly ask her. She looked up and saw three of her classmates.

" Hey, Eunbi. Umm...Can you...I mean, can we have Namjoon oppa, Yoongi oppa and Jimin oppa's phone numbers? Please, Eunbi!! " She begged.

" Umm..as much as I wanted to give it to you, I can't just do that you know. It's their privacy. Why don't you try to ask them? I mean, they're friendly you know so I'm sure they'll give it to you," Eunbi answered.

" Alright, we understand," The three girls sighed and left.

It's always been like this ever since Eunbi hangout with the boys. Everyday, people will always ask her for their numbers and everyday, Eunbi will always ask them to get it by theirselves. It's not that she's selfish for keeping it to herself but she was just respecting the boys' privacy.

She sighed and read the message from Seokjin.

K. Ichiniee : Yow! Good morning, have a great day today! <3

K. Ichiniee : Opps, that heart was a typo actually (;・-・)

P. Eunbiie : Hey, good morning!
Same goes to you!
I have class rn, ttyl (◍•ᴗ•◍)

She smiled as she turned her phone off and went to take notes on what her teacher said.

< Time skipped to recess time

Eunbi put her things in her locker when someone suddenly slammed her locker making her flinched.

" Hey, what's up? " Seokjin smiled nervously.