C.H.A.P.T.E.R 4

< Next morning

[ Park Eunbi POV ]

I woke up and went to take a shower.

I went to the cafe and saw Nara sitting alone

I greeted Chaeyoung and took my cup of tea with a plate of custard puffs and sat down infront of her.

" Good morning! " I greeted her.

She looked at me and smiled as she greeted me back.

" Looks like you're close to the staffs here, huh," She said as she noticed that Chaeyoung gave me my orders without me telling her.

" Yeah, I came here every morning. I like it here, it's so comfortable and the staffs are friendly," I stated.

As I finished my breakfast, I told her that I'll go to class and she nodded.

I went to the art studio and saw Jungkook and Taehyung sketching some random things.

" Hey guys! " I greeted.

" Hey! " They greeted back. " The teacher is not here so they said that we could do our own work," Jungkook informed and I just nodded.

Just then, Jungkook's phone buzzed and he started to laugh by himself. Taehyung and I just gave him a confuse look.

" What's so funny? " Taehyung asked as he's interested on what's going on.

" Huh? Oh, it was just Nara, she- " Jungkook was about to explain when Taehyung suddenly cut him off.

" Nah, save it. I wanna go to buy some drinks, I'm thirsty," He said and walked away.

" Nara? How did you get her phone number? " I asked.

" You didn't know? Jin-hyung and her exchange phone number yesterday. He said that she's a fun person to be with so I wanted it too," He explained and I just nodded.

When the bell rang, we tidy up our things.

" Wanna go to the rooftop? " Taehyung whispered.

" You're not gonna go to the cafeteria and eat? " I tilted my head.

" I've prepared some foods for us there," He smiled and I just agreed with him.

We went on the rooftop and I looked at the foods he arranged on top of the carpet.

" Why so sudden? " I asked as we sat down.

" Huh? " He titled his head in confusion.

" Suddenly you wanted us to eat here..? "

" Oh, it's nothing," He shook his head.

" You sure? Do you have something in your mind? " I asked.

" Nah, I just wanna have some fresh air here with you," He stated. " It's not often I came here with someone you know, so consider yourself as a lucky person," He pouted and I just let out a small laugh.

Soon, the bell rang indicating our next class. We cleaned up the mess and went to our next class.

I saw Jimin and Hoseok but they just kept quiet.

Weird, they're usually the loudest. Maybe they're tired.

The teacher taught us how to play piano and the art of music.

We take note on what he said.

After class ended, Jimin and Hoseok went out of the class without saying anything.

Hm? Usually they would tease me about something or make fun of me. Maybe they're not in the mood or maybe they have a busy day today.

I went to my room and took a shower. As I was drying my hair, my phone buzzed.

P. Mochii : Eunbi, is it true that you said rude things to Nara just because she asked you to show her around the college?

P. Eunbiie : What? Why would I do that?

P. Mochii : I don't know. Why don't you ask that question to yourself?
I expect better things from you Eunbi, I didn't expect this from you. I'm sorry to say but I don't think you deserve her to be called as your friend.

P. Eunbiie : But you can't just say things like that to me without any proof. I swear I didn't say anything! Hell, I didn't even know what I did wrong!

P. Mochii : After the things you said to her, you didn't know what you did wrong?! The hell Eunbi

P. Eunbiie : I told you that I didn't said anything rude!

P. Mochii : Oh yeah? What about the thing you said to her that you told her that she's just a burden and that she should've just stayed at her old college and that she didn't deserve to have a lot of friends since you saw her with a group of girls in the cafeteria. How do you explain that?

P. Eunbiie : Okay, I did saw her with a group of girls which I assume who are her friends. But I swear I never said any of that!!

P. Mochii : So you're saying that Nara is a liar now?

P. Eunbiie : I hate to say it but yes. I told you I've never said any of that!

P. Mochii : Nara is a new student, Eunbi. She wouldn't just lied on the second day of school. I expect better things from you. I'm sorry.

* P. Mochii has blocked you *

P. Eunbiie : What?! Hey! I'm telling the truth!
* Message error *

Okay what just happened...?

I never said anything rude to her last time. I just answered her questions and when it's getting late we agreed to go back to our room. Then why..?

Just then, Eunha came with some rolls of Kimbap.

" What's up? You looked as if you saw a ghost or something," Eunha said.

" Huh? Oh, it was nothing," I said as I was still processing on what in the world just happened.

" Lies," Eunha stated.

" What? Nahh, maybe I'm just too tired. I'm gonna eat and went to bed right away! " I said while Eunha just gave a are-you-okay-? look.

" You don't look good," Eunha said.

" Huh? What do you mean? I'm okay! " I said as I munched on the kimbap.

" Okay, you're acting weird right now," Eunha narrowed her eyes on me.

" Me? How so? " I tiltled my head in confusion.

" What? You don't act like your usual self! " Eunha said and this time it's my turn to gave her the are-you-okay-? look.

" Your points are not strong enough. Pfft, whatever. I'm good okay! I'm gonna brush my teeth and go to sleep," I said.